Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10inch scoop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (SoundcreationaudiO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:00pm
yeh, theres those who will say that it fundimentaly wont work, but i built one, and it shock the sh*t out my flat!  not the most perfectly balanced, note perfect cab, bit peaky...  but it worked..  very good at 35hz-60hz,, few peaks and troughs throughout, before and after..       you want to ask nineleaves on here to design you one specifically for say the peerless..     the guys a genius..;)

Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:35pm
Why not build a punisher?12" and a seriously good box.
buffsterkris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffsterkris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:55pm
becuase i want a mini scoop. or i wud have built something else..its only for in my bedroom neway. maybe the livin room hooked up to the cd player i dno.  and as for soundcreation thanks man ive bin gettin ridiculus amounts of sh*t off ppl sayin it wont work, wud thismy man charge me for a design then or what?
starting to make a system...ne help appreciated
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:35am
15" Mini-Hog maybe?
buffsterkris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffsterkris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:24am
NO!!!! no 15inch that or 12inch this. it is going to b a 10 inch scoop. possibly the hog design that i was told about if not i will fin plenty of other types of scoop to try, 
starting to make a system...ne help appreciated
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:49am
ok in the other thread you weren't told ( you certainly weren't "fukin slated"... you just didn't show any signs of listening...) that it flat wouldn't work, you were told that there's more to it than just scaling down a cab. you still need to use an appropriate driver for the box. that is the key thing.
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:52am
it would work but you would have to start from scratch, just scaling down isn't going to work as good as a fresh design

if you want it to go low it will still have to be a longhorn

get scaling down out of your mind
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:12am
just suggesting was all..
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 6:01am
sorry autograph, wasn't having a go at anyone
(SoundcreationaudiO) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (SoundcreationaudiO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:22pm
[QUOTE=mykey]it would work but you would have to start from scratch, just scaling down isn't going to work as good as a fresh design

spot on....

italgil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italgil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 6:12pm
Can you name some suitable drivers?
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 8:50pm
Why not a micro 21 scoop? :-)
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>