Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

::3 way horn loaded:: New pics added

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_SPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:16pm
[x]

Edited by Max_SPL - 27 December 2012 at 8:13am
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:44am
They're gonna look great and sound awesome with the SP12s in them
space-face View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote space-face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:34am
They look awesome, very reminiscent of the martin H3's
Max_SPL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_SPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:52pm
Taking inspiration from everywhere, the top horn is a modified MT121 and the kick is my own design, it really does as described "kick" very happy with the outcome, they are being rebuilt when the SP12 arrive, I have some design mods to do then so keep looking on.

Cheers Shaun
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:08pm
What are you loading the sp12s with mate? Ive got some pd121s for mine
Ryan94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Max_SPL Max_SPL wrote:

Taking inspiration from everywhere, the top horn is a modified MT121 and the kick is my own design, it really does as described "kick" very happy with the outcome, they are being rebuilt when the SP12 arrive, I have some design mods to do then so keep looking on.

Cheers Shaun

What are you going to do with these cabs when you rebuild them. If you are selling them i would be interested in a pair.
Max_SPL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_SPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by boots-hifi boots-hifi wrote:

What are you loading the sp12s with mate? Ive got some pd121s for mine
I will load with PD123ER and see what results that gives
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:19pm
I think he'sgonna take the horn out and put the sp12in its place? There lovely cabs though, id be onterested to see how they sound vs my kicks and horn.
Max_SPL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_SPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:21pm
They will go to the great bonfire and rise from the ashes
I will not sell them as i do not want anything inferior out there that I may have done, keep watching, I think you like the new ones better
Pinyorouk View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinyorouk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Max_SPL Max_SPL wrote:

They will go to the great bonfire and rise from the ashes
I will not sell them as i do not want anything inferior out there that I may have done, keep watching, I think you like the new ones better

Bonfire? Hey, you are killing my heart. Wish I could even build something even close to that.

Edited by Pinyorouk - 07 December 2012 at 9:29pm
Ryan94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:26pm
Thats fair enough, will be watching to see what the new ones are like, just the type of thing im looking for.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:26pm
@maxspl. What are you loading th 12s with??? P audio?? Would u be up for making enclosures for my horns?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>