Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any leads on cheap storage in somerset?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any leads on cheap storage in somerset?
    Posted: 27 April 2015 at 11:21am
Hi all,

I've reached a point where a combination of new baby (money go byebye), moving to a new area (no contacts/not enough work for rig) and the guy I've been sharing a container with selling up have left me pondering whether I can justify keeping my little system.

I'm based in Frome so within half an hour of there would be good, anyone able to point me at anything?

Cheers
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 5:35pm
seriously? I live in Frome hah....

Whats your budget? I have some agricultural contacts....

''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 5:39pm
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
fizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 1:22am
small world, weren't you plymouth based when I was living in totnes a few years back?,

I'd noticed that spot, looks like it could be a winner for someone but every penny counts at the moment and cheaper if definitely possible.

Post Reply Post Reply