Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know what company this logo is?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray-j-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know what company this logo is?
    Posted: 05 February 2017 at 1:44am
Bought a pair of passive ~15" full range speakers a while ago.they sound great but I have no idea what they are and this is the only symbol on them. Any ideas?

(Image quality reduced to aid upload speed)

Edited by Ray-j-17 - 05 February 2017 at 1:44am
If music be the food of love, I mustn't have the right volume.
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2017 at 3:42am
Looks a lot like this to me.......

Related image
bcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2017 at 4:21am
It's Lexus branded but have Toyota parts in them. I think the crossover is made by Hino

Edited by bcs - 05 February 2017 at 4:22am
Wikl109 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wikl109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2017 at 12:38pm
They were distributed in the UK by Prolight. Warrior branded, L-400 was the 15" model (If they're the plastic EV system 2000 look-a-like cabs).
Cheers, Chris.
Ray-j-17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray-j-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2017 at 1:52pm
That would make sense as the guy who sold me them paired them with warrior amps.

Thanks guys. :-)
Ray-j-17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray-j-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Wikl109 Wikl109 wrote:

They were distributed in the UK by Prolight. Warrior branded, L-400 was the 15" model (If they're the plastic EV system 2000 look-a-like cabs).

just looked up a picture of those... I guess mine must be double rip-offs. :-P

they don't have the curve around the driver and they don't have the panel on the back either. mine just have a speakon and jack connection (separate).
Ray-j-17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray-j-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 12:52am
just looked up the Electro-Voice's... they look exactly like the Electro-Voice sx300's except obviously with a different logo and no rear plaque.
WILLZTHRILLZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WILLZTHRILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 5:20am
@ bcs, IF the crossover was made by Hino, ye wouldnt be able to lift em!!,,I worked on Hino trucks in the 80's and they were basically a copy of every european truck on the road ,..
Incidentally, when they were imported to uk/europe they had a light bar above the cab with 3 lights on it, green yellow and red. These things spoke to traffic cops and told em what speed band they were in, I bet there was a lot of duff red bulbs in those things and a wee bulb grafted into the green oneLOL
Will.
WILLZTHRILLZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WILLZTHRILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 5:23am
When imported into Mexico,
they had no need for a tacoLOL
RiddimKid View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiddimKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 1:34pm
Prolight Logo

Had 4 of the 15" L-400 loaded with Fane 15-500 drivers. I can't lie they sounded really nice.

I don't remember how they sounded with the original warrior drivers though
 Post Reply Post Reply