Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teslaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:03am
The d4-500 doesn't appear to be available any more?
ultimate_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimate_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:27pm
I queried this with Thomann and apparently they haven't discontinued it. I got a reply from someone called Markus Bernard telling me:

"it's temporarily unavailable. The delivery date from the manufacturer is the 17.12.2012"

I'm not sure why they took it off the web catalogue altogether, perhaps they don't want it to look like they have stocking problems... Who knows.

Perhaps wait and see if it really does reappear by new year.

jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:47pm
Has anyone blown a Behringer up yet? Just wondered what breaks and if its fixable when it does go bang.
Be seeing you.
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:50pm
2 guys i know run 2 pd loaded 1850 horns a channel, they say there worried that they might blow there drivers cos of the power it has.....

i get the feeling they havent given the 1850s any where near enuff power to hear what they can do!!!
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
ultimate_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimate_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:53am
Any that fail would be doing so under warranty so I doubt you'll get much information yet. 

I'd also suspect that any failures are pretty catastrophic, taking out far more surface mount components than would be practical to consider repairing.
J.S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:44am
Hi,
Our second NU6000 is dead! It may be because it was not treated well, outside of rack, vibrations etc. No visible damage inside or outside...

The warranty claim on the first one went out ok. We returned it to the shop where it was bought (hometown, Poznań, Poland). They contacted the polish distributor. We had the amp back fixed with no cost within two weeks time.
Cheers,
John.
Chase McKnight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chase McKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:18pm
Dear All,

Here is Mr. Behringer's response on Sound Forums regarding NU6000 issues-
http://soundforums.net/junior-varsity/1616-behringer-inuke-nu6000-amplifier-4.html#post51896

"We have since investigated the problem and found the root cause to be a defective diode in the power supply. We received a defective batch of MBRS1100 Schottky diodes made by International Rectifier (IR) which is one of the largest, US-listed semicon companies.

This particular diode was used in the first amp deliveries and we have since reworked all inventory to make sure new shipments are perfectly fine. We will certainly rework all products in the field to make sure you have a great customer experience.

Unfortunately, these things happen - even with parts from most reputable suppliers such as IR. 

No matter what, we will get this right.

The iNuke amps are some of our most successful products and have proven to be very reliable. We have heavily invested in the design of this technology and are about to release a new 12,000 Watt version.

Like all our products, they are covered by our 3-Year Warranty program.

Warm regards

Uli"

Don't hesitate to contact MUSIC Group at (702) 800-8290 or email care@music-group.com for technical support, parts, or warranty issues! 

Kind regards,

Chase McKnight
Jr. Admin, Tech Support
MUSIC Group

Amplitude-audio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amplitude-audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:02am
Had a good read of the thread that the above post is from, plus some x32 range related and have to say I'm impressed with how pro-active behringer are regarding these products. What I couldn't find anywhere was whether the faulty batch were identifiable and being recalled or is there still the danger of buying a faulty unit.

I for one would be interested in trying out the dsp versions on monitor duties if they fix the issue and turn out to have got this as right, bang for buck wise, as the ep amps.
gump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:18pm
Superb write up and review. Good detail, very interesting. Thanks!
gump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:18pm
Oops double post. Thanks again though!

Edited by gump - 08 May 2013 at 11:19pm
Scuzzymodo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scuzzymodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:03pm
Great read! Cheers for your time and effort
Silesia-Art View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silesia-Art Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:13pm
I'm writing to "J.S."

Siemasz!

Na tym forum chyba nie ma możliwości pisania wiadomości wewnętrznych, a mam kilka pytań dotyczących wzmacniacza z tematu.
Mój mail to dj_eliot@o2.pl odezwij się do mnie to pogadamy jeśli można.

Pozdro.

So what do you think about play real music with drums and bass g. at 4 ohm ?

How to compare this NU6000 with analog class H amplifiers (POWER) 1000w real power at 4 ohm or more  ? how to compare in real music ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>