Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Powersoft for 6*2151

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 6:49pm
Output connectors are made via Neutric Speakon connectors. Consult the wire gauge chart to find asuitable wire gauge to minimize power and damping factor losses in the speaker cables. Both outputsare to be considered "hot" because the amplifier is always working on bridge mode . The 1+ and 2+pins of speakon connector are paralleled and have to be considered the positive output; the 1- and 2-pins of speakon connector are paralleled and have to be considered the negative output.Never try to bridge the outputs on DIGAM series amplifiers.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/665790/Powersoft-Digam-Series.html?page=6#manual
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 6:53pm
I'm not running in circles, I'm telling how bridge works, that switch just parallels & inverts cha, so not all amps sould just be connected to cha for bridge!

Yet again this technician that's now dead have bridged 100s of these and during my test sound did indeed come out! :-)

But I have no idea what's really going on, so now he's dead I should probably ask powersoft how this can be possible when they say it isn't...
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345