Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coretronic Touch Screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coretronic Touch Screen
    Posted: 28 November 2013 at 7:54pm
Anyone had any experience in using a Coretronic PV636 12" touch screen?
Been trying to get one working with a XP laptop via the serial port. So far the closest I come to it working is with some Fujitsu drivers/calibration software, but always seems to not want to keep the data inputted and closes the set up program.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 10:45pm
Seem to be sorted now, for future reference if any one needs it this screen works with 3M touch drivers. Wink
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
amarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:14pm
hi, please help me, i have the same
touch scree monitor Coretronic PV636 12" touch screen, i download the 3m driver, but my touch is out off sync, i have calibirated it, still dont dont work,do you know what driver i need thanks

thanks

Amar

Edited by amarm - 12 May 2017 at 6:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply