Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EA Hybrid Folded Horn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 11:49pm
I've planned to post the plans but after several tests I recognised problems with excursion so if you have some time I'll finish the mk2 plans and post it (btw exc. problems occurred above 135dB).

Cheers.
Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2014 at 4:54am
Allrite mate. First of all thanks for the reply, really much appreciated.

Secondly yes, I've got the time for this no problem. I've got some double 18's refurbished ported horns (which also had some excursion issues) and I'm planning on making some 15's to put onto them and step up the bass output range, but until I'm finished with the 18's I'm not going to have the quids to build up anything else.

This design would fit perfectly though, hit me up when you got anything new.
Cheers Big smile

Edited by Darkstar - 11 October 2014 at 4:55am
jayam000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayam000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 3:13am
Originally posted by E.A E.A wrote:

I've planned to post the plans but after several tests I recognised problems with excursion so if you have some time I'll finish the mk2 plans and post it (btw exc. problems occurred above 135dB).

Cheers.

Have you finished markII plans?
"I do not want to make my stomach a graveyard of dead animals." George Bernard Shaw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12