Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Earthquake Builder !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earthquake Builder !!!
    Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:48pm
someone wanted to find out who made earthquake sound?well i can say for sure thats the builders name shortman.and iration sound.
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:59pm
what drivers are in the earthquake horns? they look externally very similar to the lab horn design, the front looks like an exponential flare and the dimesions make me think that the horn length is pretty similar but they sound very different. Still trouser flapping by all accounts. Would be nice to get 6 against some lab-horns and compare them.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:29pm
hmm yeah just outa interest id like to see the plans!
DUBPLATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:44pm

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:34am
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by DUBPLATE DUBPLATE wrote:

I DON'T THINK THAT SHORTMAN MADE THE BASS BINS THAT EARTHQUAKE USES ANYTHING ELSE PROBABLY BASS BINS NO, IF SO COULD HE SAY WHAT DRIVER IS INSIDE & THE FOLDS OF THE BOX IF NOT THE FOLDS THEN THE PATH LENGTH 

IF HE GETS IT WRONG I WILL CORRECT HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THE DRIVER, THE DRIVER SIZE & BOX DESIGN

ITS NOTHING LIKE A LABSUB??? If they were to put side by side to a labsub the labsub would go alot deeper but earthquakes would probably be louder @ around 50hz upwards  

thats told him 
DUBPLATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:30am

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:34am
Centauri View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centauri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:03am
Originally posted by DUBPLATE DUBPLATE wrote:

mykey what does this mean??? i see it on all you post

"Yes! but have we done vaginal juices?"

Need to be a Monty Python fan  
DUBPLATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:34pm

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:35am
Shortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:59pm
well dubplate it just means that do not know everything.Confuseddesign by rog.made by shortman.CryClapyou can call to find out about the speaker 07985508559.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:00pm

meaning of life.

one of my favorite films!

on the other hand cosmeticaly they are similar to a lab [to the untrained eye in a photo where you cant see the size difference]

Shortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:32pm
and what mykey means that told me? wot+co don't make boxs anymore do they?AngryClap
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:39pm

Hi shortman

Bryan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>