Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ebay dreamers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 204>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 10:29pm
LOL
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 9:04am
" I have done this at a young farmers UV party in a bar there was about 200-300 people there it handled it fine and they asked me back the next year."

Oooo-arrr! Oooo-arrr...can you play The Worzels Combine 'Arvester?

Beer  LOL  Beer
Be seeing you.
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 9:40am
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Oooo-arrr! Oooo-arrr...can you play The Worzels Combine 'Arvester?

Beer  LOL  Beer
But this time so we can 'ear it?!
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
funkyparrot View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 9:43am
What about "Poor Poor Farmer", Ian? Remember it? That one used to go down a bomb. (It also received a lot of attention, at a pet show, a year or so ago, when they were having trouble setting up their sound source. I used some obscure stuff on my Olympus recorder to fill in).

Also, on warm up, or whilst they were eating, at parties, I would sneak in the B side of "Drink Up Thee Zider", called "Twice Daily"The Wurzels were even better, with Adge Cutler.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 11:46am
Ok,i know it's not speaker-related,but i just had to post this one, funniest thing i have seen all month,really made me chuckle this. LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bugatti-Veyron-Kit-Car-/152652495130?hash=item238acc391a%3Ag%3AGqsAAOSwJGlZhu69
Be seeing you.
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 11:58am

Ok,i know it's not speaker-related,but i just had to post this one, funniest thing i have seen all month,really made me chuckle this. LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bugatti-Veyron-Kit-Car-/152652495130?hash=item238acc391a%3Ag%3AGqsAAOSwJGlZhu69
That is remarkable!

Given the MG-F engine has issues with heat management at the best of times, layering loads of fibre glass over it will really help!

Just Shocked

Glad its not finished, hopefully never will be. Some of the bids are amusing, too say the very least!
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 12:29pm
I have no words 😂
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 2:26pm
I thought you guys would like that one! LOL

It reminded me of this advert when i saw it.

Be seeing you.
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 2:05am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/professonal-Line-array-speaker-system/182721474096?hash=item2a8b0c6e30%3Ag%3AkEQAAOSwmU1Zlez7

What an amazing bargain !!!!

Imported last year for £12,000 - BUT:

Doesn't tell us what brand, nor what brand the ""professional high quality neo-diumum drivers "" are either Big smile

AND. ""
Selling due to upgrading all our stock to leds"" - so they're replacing the speakers with lights apparently.
If your vaccinations were mandatory and nobody in your class had measles,
then you know that you're not a Millenial kid.
</f
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 12:17pm
Hmm. Interesting question there. Are they scammers or just idiots?
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 2:53pm
Good turn-out there. LOL

Be seeing you.
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 7:43pm

Good turn-out there. LOL

To be fair Ian, Mucker had just been on stage doing his version of 'Name That Tune' with his cider farts and, unfortunately, followed through leaving the first fifteen rows covered in apple splatters.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 204>