Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ebay dreamers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:14am
And he admits it´s illegal in the UK. What an idiot.   Clown

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:02pm
It's actually a lot of stuff for the asking price,problem is you dont know what you are buying. Obviously will be Mr Wong's drivers inside, but the cabinets could just be chipboard,who knows?
Be seeing you.
Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:42pm
It gets even worse...

http://www.facebook.com/spencertarring/

This guy could afford a FK1 system 10 times over as well as being part of the industry he's damaging. I wonder why he's not bought himself a chinese ferrari knock-off.

Edited by Darkstar - Yesterday at 2:43pm
Bass =/= Enough
BJtheDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 20 minutes ago at 2:23am
Originally posted by Darkstar Darkstar wrote:

It gets even worse...

http://www.facebook.com/spencertarring/

This guy could afford a FK1 system 10 times over as well as being part of the industry he's damaging. I wonder why he's not bought himself a chinese ferrari knock-off.

Probably because of this, quote from his eBay ad "I've been a DJ for 20 years and I am based in China," and if you look at the last pic you'll see that it's the invoice to him at his address in Shanghai.

He probably can afford F1 but not sure if they'd export to a private individual in China, and the cost would most likely be 3-5 times what he paid for the Chinese knockoffs Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172
  Share Topic