Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F218

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F218
    Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:46pm
Who can help me finding the F-218 Infrabass Full Project please ?

Edited by gratzi - 08 April 2008 at 8:46pm
SteveAATW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveAATW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:48pm
F218 and Infrabass are two seperate things. The infrabass design is easy enough but ultimately pointless as you cannot buy the drivers. If your after something similar to an F218 build a USB
gratzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 9:27pm
can you give me the designs for these 3 enclosures please? to compare them and see wich is more accesible and reliable for the speakers wich i can find in romania...:) thanks 
login4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote login4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:56pm
USB, im sure you will find something to put in it with good results...
CELTIC SUBSONIC SOUND SYSTEMS
justamadman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justamadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:02am
like Mr. AATW said YOU CANNOT GET THE INFRABASS OR F218 DRIVERS, unless your a registered FK1 dealer of you have the aforementioned bins and can prove to a FK1 dealer they are genuine and are indeed yours, they then put in the order with funktion one........... if your bezzy mates with tony andrews i'm sure he'll sort you out.

if you want F218s buy some or failing that build USBs, if you want infrabass buy some or make do with something else...................

maybe there should be a "we don't have funktion one plans" forum.

sleep now, been brought too many drinks at work...
in front of the bass bins baby
FarmerWardy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarmerWardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 12:11am
iv mention something like this before,
next to the smileys have some templates,

"you did not build looney bins, they are 1850 horns"
"we don't have funktion one plans"
etc etc
heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 2:04am

it is marketing that made us fascinated with these bins.......or it is still pointless when you don't have the massive proccessing that make these bins sing!

why not go for the tested ES18BPH? double it and boooooooooom!Wink
.....power is nothing without control....
H.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 5:52am

Massive processing for FK1 F218 / Infra................. eh?
A good quailty DSP that can do 24db LWR - XTA/BSS/Bi Amp/ KT
Some good amps - MC2/FFA/QSC/LG or the like.

So explain the 'massive processing' Heinrich?
heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:53am
that's it you've said it......

massive in terms of electronics and even pocket.....

Bespoke View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:27am
Originally posted by justamadman justamadman wrote:

like Mr. AATW said YOU CANNOT GET THE INFRABASS OR F218 DRIVERS, unless your a registered FK1 dealer of you have the aforementioned bins and can prove to a FK1 dealer they are genuine and are indeed yours, they then put in the order with funktion one........... if your bezzy mates with tony andrews i'm sure he'll sort you out.

if you want F218s buy some or failing that build USBs, if you want infrabass buy some or make do with something else...................

maybe there should be a "we don't have funktion one plans" forum.

sleep now, been brought too many drinks at work...

Anyone can buy F1 drivers my friend ....... Heres how :
Call F1 tell them you have brought some cabinets but they are loaded with the wrong drivers, they may ask you for some sort of proof that you have these cabinets well that isn't hard to send them some photos of ''your'' cabinets.

Why do people always say you cant buy F1 drivers i bet 500 pound that i can buy a F1 driver given a week or so

Anyway the F218 drivers are just Fane Colossus 18XB LOL !!!

heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:32am
Anyway the F218 drivers are just Fane Colossus 18XB!

what?!!!!!!!Shocked
justamadman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justamadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 1:59pm
i might be wrong but i very much doubt that.... as for saying your bins are loaded with the wrong drivers........... you HAVE to provide proof that you brought them and that they are genuine, EG serial numbers.......... if you brought them second hand you still have to provide these details so that they can be traced back to the source.

but fair play mr. bespoke............ give them a bell and show us the reply saying they will provide you drivers and i'll throw in the towel.

i've got friends who own funktion one and know the dealer who supplied them, they seem to think otherwise

Edited by justamadman - 09 April 2008 at 2:02pm
in front of the bass bins baby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>