Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ANY1 GOT A COPY OF FANE BOOK O PLANS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
VPAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY1 GOT A COPY OF FANE BOOK O PLANS?
    Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:08am
ive got a copy of ur one mate back in the shire next weekend il dig it out
n^2 modulo -P = number wang
turbodeas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbodeas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 7:28pm
Just out of interest, anyone tried the "Long throw 15" design?

LINK

Looks like it might be canny easy to build, and i would imagine would have some kick!

Chris.
loonie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:28pm
http://zmatek.jinak.cz/diy/_upload_by_VeeHell/speaks/Fane%20-%20sunsonic/1x15foldedhorn.pdf

If its these then i have a pair for sale loaded with fane colossus 400w drivers, brand new and boxes built like no other pal, braced to the max
handles, corners, pretty much brand new.

I need 2 of the 18" versions and brought these under the impression they where 18's when we went to pick them up found out they were 15's, so now in need to shift em, there made from ply, but i would be up for trading them for some mdf 18's or even ply 18's.

Do you think you could help me out mate? if you could sort us 2 folded horns i'd buy some xb's from you to load em with providing you still have any.

Get back to me pal.

loonie

Edited by loonie - 29 June 2007 at 12:32pm
Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:26pm
@superhero:  thats it. sorted. had a copy yrs ago but lost it.

want to work out the delays and i reckon this'll be easier than a tape and takin a driver out. got 8 so may as well build some more.  these are some of the most musical bins iv ever had/heard. get em goin for a hour and its hi/fi in a field IMO

@adambomb: only use stuff outta lammy ply mate. these are heavy enough already

cheers guys. as alway you give whats needed.

many thanks.

Edited by Noyzmunky - 29 June 2007 at 12:26pm
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
al_x View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:21pm

they are all on here - http://zmatek.jinak.cz/diy/_upload_by_VeeHell/

at the bottom of the page
super-hero View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super-hero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:35am
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2393/img002he9.jpg
that should be the one

For some reason I can't post the actual picture.

Edited by super-hero - 29 June 2007 at 11:41am
I'm not an animal, I'm a human being.
Rockin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:09am
Did have a copy but cant find it anywhere. 
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:02am
I have a copy... infact my mate built one of the 15" folded horns... it's just sat there (might be for sale if your interested.. tis made of MDF but by a highly skilled guy.. the panels are sooo perfect.. it's hard to get the rear door off cos the fit is so tight)... never been used (well, we put an old 15" car sub in it and tried it once, but it died within 5mins).

Otherwise.. I will try to remember to bring the book into work, scan the plan and post it here.
Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:44am

just that.

hard copy or ecopy. just want the plans for the 15'' folded horn toward the back.

cheers
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
 Post Reply Post Reply