Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Buyers/Sellers feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 109>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 3:39pm
Big thanks to Knet94, received item quickly. Top communication as well. Thumbs Up
TMH Music View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMH Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:26pm
Many thanks to Bee for coming to the rescue with a reverse thread bolt for mitre saw. Can't thank him enough! Diamond geezer!!!
Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious
soundforyou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundforyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:50pm
Many thanks to Quartermass...Great deal, excellent value for money, Packed properly, delivered on time.

Thanks Mark ..............Frank
Life is Now
soundkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:12pm
(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.speakerplans.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=1137') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=20131013_bsg-ptn';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})(); hi do u have specs far d 21 inch hog scoop
all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:35pm
I recently placed orders with Blue Aran & Thomann.

I've used Thomann many times before already. Top service and quick delivery.
The outside of the package was a little ruffed up but since they decided to ship me a giant box filled with half a cubic meter of fresh German air, packed in small plastic bags, the contents where fine.

First time to use Blue Aran. Good prices and a very big choice of drivers. Even with the shipping and the € to £ conversion better value than any of the Dutch webshops.
Part of my order was not on stock when i ordered so it took a while to get here. Everything arrived then on Christmas eve, just in time for the hollidays. The box was packed very well and all items undamaged. Andy answered my question through PM, so top service aswell!

Conclusion, big thumbs up to both Blue Aran and Thomann.

https://www.instagram.com/my_modular_journey/
Plaguesguitarist View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaguesguitarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:28pm
+1 for the blue aran chaps. ordered some drivers and they turned up literally overnight.

Top marks also to DJDarch and the 'mancave' as always.

Why did the lampy cross the road?

To steal MY sharpie.
Djdarch View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djdarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:54pm
Cheers Paul , thanks again to you "plaugesguitarist" I'll let you know as soon as I've found that horn .

Also thanks to Andy Kos  from blue aran , always does a great deal for forum members delivery is prompt and well packaged will always get my cash for any new bits i have to buy ..........
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:24pm
big thanks to stitchy for sortin me out respect !!!!   Thumbs Up
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
Lad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 9:29am
Wangbag - still owes me 75 pounds for shipping.

Sold him old Fane 15" speakers, he has seen photos clearly stating what model and wattage it is, still wanted it. Long story short, he had excuses, that he is out of money, because his lockup was robbed and he needs speakers asap to get some empty boxes going. So agreed on payment for the speakers, with payment for shipping later.

It has been almost one year now, still nothing despite sending him PM's .
with regards, Ladislav
Soundscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 7:22am
Thanks to James Tengo for the Rubber Box distro (Powercon - 8 x 13A skts.) I bought from him on ebay. Good item, specially for back line power.

Steve/Soundscape
Abbey Audio
Nottingham
jackSpug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackSpug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 6:45pm
+1 for Londonavc, won mixer on ebay, arrived quickly and as described
two people use this account
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 7:22pm
Thanks to Markie, James Tengo and t0m.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 109>