Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hill Audio Speakers and amps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Colville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:02am
I think we did them in the early eighties...
sliverr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sliverr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:31pm
Does anyone have the specs or manual for the Hill Audio TSA-1602 amp or know what wattage it delivers in 8,4,2ohm stereo and 8,4,2ohm bridged?

Thanks!

Edited by sliverr - 29 October 2012 at 3:40pm
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by sliverr sliverr wrote:

Does anyone have the specs or manual for the Hill Audio TSA-1602 amp or know what wattage it delivers in 8,4,2ohm stereo and 8,4,2ohm bridged?

Thanks!

Good luck with that!
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Moslydiy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moslydiy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:09am

Moslydiy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moslydiy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:11am
Moslydiy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moslydiy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:14am
Bought two of these beasts yesterday and the seller had this information. Before I bought them I searched the net for som kind of information but couldnt find it so I guess they are quite rare.

/M
mrmagou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmagou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:10am
Hi,

Do you have the specs of the TX1000 Hill AMP ???

Thank's
staraudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staraudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:30am
Dan, I know its an old post, but I wonder whether you would still be interested in contributing to a collection of legacy Hill Audio documents. Setting up a big Hill Audio legacy website is probably a major project, but I'll be happy to post anything you have at www.hill-audio.com since there are nearly daily enquiries about legacy products coming in, and I think it would be good for everyone to have online whatever is available. 

All the best, Dirk
To Old Now View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote To Old Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:50pm
Just a Pic i had of Rob when he had just started with Martin. Graham H was there as well. I would say about 1996 could have been Frankfurt
You want it when?
To Old Now View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote To Old Now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:58pm
The pic did not down load! hows this one! The others are from late 80's at Olympia London then Indian across the road when stripped out!
You want it when?
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by staraudio staraudio wrote:

a collection of legacy Hill Audio documents. Setting up a big Hill Audio legacy website is probably a major project, but I'll be happy to post anything you have at www.hill-audio.com since there are nearly daily enquiries about legacy products coming in, and I think it would be good for everyone to have online whatever is available. 

All the best, Dirk

Hello Dirk,

I own a Hill Concept 4400 in-line console that is still working mostly, but some parts need servicing. I have no documentation for it however. I had a peep at the website, but you don't seem to have a section for legacy product documentation or manuals. Do you have any materials on this console, like manuals, schemtaics or service manuals?

best regards,

Robert
RC1 Sound System View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC1 Sound System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by mrmagou mrmagou wrote:

Hi,

Do you have the specs of the TX1000 Hill AMP ???

Thank's

I guess you've probably found the specs by now, but in case it helps I recall from memory it was a three channel amp producing 600 watts at 4 ohms for bass, 200 watts at 8 ohms for mid and another 200 watts at 8 ohms for tops.  The idea was that one amp would be connected directly to each full range box (such as the Hill M4 & similar).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>