Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jah Tubby preamp mods continued

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 9:36am
he was too busy having a 'SUGAR' rush
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 9:51am
Masai, easy!

this happens all the time in HIFI magazines, whats ya prob?

I put mskeetes soldering down to him having pillsbury doughboy fingers 
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 10:27am

Mark, i am not in a vendetta style or whatever, i dont want to play the kid asking money back or whatever. as i said, i am happy with the preamp, excepted the finitions . i do have no hate against anyone .
why i didnt contact yu??, was not ready for waiting 5 months yu repair it, was not ready to send it back to england with problems of transport and tings, was not ready to enter in discussions about if i am right in my statement or not (ting that already happend with some friends we have together and i am not here to fly the flag of the "i am right yu are wrong") .. as i said my health is not so good and cant enter in a discussions/clash or what ever. i did passs by the most simple way to repair it and i am happy with that , excepted money to give .
"if yu felt i deceived yu " ... how could i be not deceive with the machine i have and the problems coming ?? how many years did i know yu Mark, 3, 4  years i dont know . i was just hoping yu put more attention in what yu was supposed to send me .
i could have ask for my money back ??? and send yu back the preamp, have no more preamp, order one to another man knowing i LOVE the sound of yurs, wait the new to be build, surely have the same finition quality ... it s just not real , possible and most of all it is not the point  i was lignthning . Mark remember our discussions and my love for yur preamps, the fact i ordered yu 2,i will never take another preamp, i am happy with this one as long as i can bring it everywhere and it dont breaks, i know i have the good machine in hands, i just would like so much yu think about my statement for yur  future buildings, change definitely those sugar knobs, try better cases.. yes we dont care wires flying in the cases, yes we dont care about electronics inside components as long as the preamp keep that good sound, change the rca boards or fix it better , change yur kill switches that are so thin that yu ever fear to break dem (compare with JTS one if yu need) ... but work on finition if yu want i tell yu what i felt . yu can tell yu , who i am to give yu advices?, mi dont come with hate, mi come with love, to make the ting go forward . that's why mi dont ask for no money or what ever.and i am sure the tings i just reveal wouldnt cost so much money to do when yu make yur preamps .

COULD ANAYONE OVERSTAND WHAT I SAID ??? MOSTEC PREAMPS ARE THE BEST IN SOUND QUALITY , BUT AS ALL THE BUILDERS IT IS BUILD WITH CHEAP FINITION AND THAT IS WHAT DECEIVE ME CAUSE I TAKE IT AS A DISSRESPECT.

the only ting why today i think that, yes i should have not written here and contact yu to let yu know what i felt, is that all those words from me and others about JTS MOSTEc or LIncolns dont do good publicity to yu, and to the builders and i am sure yu are good people and not thief . that's the only tings that i do regret .
but if all those words can make people realise that those machines are good and just need upgrades to be THE KILLING MACHINE, so i feel happy .

respects
weeda

ps : i do have change the price of the wsp dvd from 3 pounds to 5, seeing the price and change of the pound this morning, all people who have contact me for that since yesterday will only pay 3 as i should have look the change before . Love and Only love .

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 11:54am

Weeda, I've had some bad publicity here but that isn't my main concern. My main concern is I sold you something and weren't happy with it and like you said, 3-4 years of knowing each other. Even if it was simplier to get it fixed by someone else I still wish you said something to me

"who are you to give me advice?" - you're the paying customer so if you don't like the switches, pots or case then you should say instead of just thinking I tried to use the cheapest components I could get to rip you off

I've asked you for your bank details, I'm asking again

Bush HB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bush HB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by joseph joseph wrote:

Mark, i am not in a vendetta style or whatever, i dont want to play the kid asking money back or whatever. as i said, i am happy with the preamp, excepted the finitions . i do have no hate against anyone .
why i didnt contact yu??, was not ready for waiting 5 months yu repair it, was not ready to send it back to england with problems of transport and tings, was not ready to enter in discussions about if i am right in my statement or not (ting that already happend with some friends we have together and i am not here to fly the flag of the "i am right yu are wrong") .. as i said my health is not so good and cant enter in a discussions/clash or what ever. i did passs by the most simple way to repair it and i am happy with that , excepted money to give .
"if yu felt i deceived yu " ... how could i be not deceive with the machine i have and the problems coming ?? how many years did i know yu Mark, 3, 4  years i dont know . i was just hoping yu put more attention in what yu was supposed to send me .
i could have ask for my money back ??? and send yu back the preamp, have no more preamp, order one to another man knowing i LOVE the sound of yurs, wait the new to be build, surely have the same finition quality ... it s just not real , possible and most of all it is not the point  i was lignthning . Mark remember our discussions and my love for yur preamps, the fact i ordered yu 2,i will never take another preamp, i am happy with this one as long as i can bring it everywhere and it dont breaks, i know i have the good machine in hands, i just would like so much yu think about my statement for yur  future buildings, change definitely those sugar knobs, try better cases.. yes we dont care wires flying in the cases, yes we dont care about electronics inside components as long as the preamp keep that good sound, change the rca boards or fix it better , change yur kill switches that are so thin that yu ever fear to break dem (compare with JTS one if yu need) ... but work on finition if yu want i tell yu what i felt . yu can tell yu , who i am to give yu advices?, mi dont come with hate, mi come with love, to make the ting go forward . that's why mi dont ask for no money or what ever.and i am sure the tings i just reveal wouldnt cost so much money to do when yu make yur preamps .

COULD ANAYONE OVERSTAND WHAT I SAID ??? MOSTEC PREAMPS ARE THE BEST IN SOUND QUALITY , BUT AS ALL THE BUILDERS IT IS BUILD WITH CHEAP FINITION AND THAT IS WHAT DECEIVE ME CAUSE I TAKE IT AS A DISSRESPECT.

the only ting why today i think that, yes i should have not written here and contact yu to let yu know what i felt, is that all those words from me and others about JTS MOSTEc or LIncolns dont do good publicity to yu, and to the builders and i am sure yu are good people and not thief . that's the only tings that i do regret .
but if all those words can make people realise that those machines are good and just need upgrades to be THE KILLING MACHINE, so i feel happy .

respects
weeda

ps : i do have change the price of the wsp dvd from 3 pounds to 5, seeing the price and change of the pound this morning, all people who have contact me for that since yesterday will only pay 3 as i should have look the change before . Love and Only love .

I am struggling to understand why you are expressing yourself on the internet in the way you are. Mark is a friend you bought something off him if you have a problem with it talk to Mark don't splash his name all over the internet, many other's have pre-amps supplied by Mark that I have heard and sound good, what you're doing is Unprofessional and uncalled for all you are doing is making him look bad and dishonest  and any one who knows him knows he is not like that, there are some on here who need to think about the consequences of there actions before they post
RENSAAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RENSAAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Bush HB Bush HB wrote:

I am struggling to understand why you are expressing yourself on the internet in the way you are. Mark is a friend you bought something off him if you have a problem with it talk to Mark don't splash his name all over the internet, many other's have pre-amps supplied by Mark that I have heard and sound good, what you're doing is Unprofessional and uncalled for all you are doing is making him look bad and dishonest  and any one who knows him knows he is not like that, there are some on here who need to think about the consequences of there actions before they post

ClapClapClap Agreed 100%
"The secret of the Scoop, what a wonderful piece of Science" - Tony ASS.

"when the amplifier and voice coil are in complete synchronicity there is magic" - A Well Respected Amp Guru
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 3:18pm
bush
yu make si so laugh , seriously !! and yu surely rememebr me man no ?? siren dont tell yu something ?? the way yu talked to me after receive it freely from me (remeber also how nice yu was when asking me to sell yu a siren ; double sided man ), and now yu tell me i am disrespectuous .. yu surely eated a clown this morning no ??

could anyone, seriously, tell me where i was disrespectuous ?? if given my point of view is beeing disrespectuous , so yu live in a dictature , but not me .
i dont rememebr having said mark is an idiot, or dont know how to do preamps or whatvere, i just said , to my point of view, the finitions are not good quality ... thats MY point of view, i am in a forum and i give MY point of view, bush yu not happy , rensaab also .. see all my excuses  ... bwa ahahahahaha .
by the way, i think mark knows that nothing is personnal but only about the result of my machine . he is a too humble and nice personn for i diss him  .
i should have contact him, yes, i was wrong i should have contact him . but i definitely wasnt wrong by telling what i want and think on this forum .
and bush just shut up , seen . here i am disrespectuous for yu see the difference , i assume it largely , and more when i comes about yu .

read carrefully my posts befor this one , look how i take gloves to speak and what words i used, beeing not a english man, and then once again tell mi where i was full of disrespect . if i was vex about mark, and a non respectuous man, i tell yu my words would have been totally different .but that's not the case at all .

weeda

joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 3:19pm

Edited by joseph - 11 January 2009 at 7:56pm
flyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 7:42pm
........... those who have expressed their oppinions &  said behringer, tapco. warrior audio............etc etc is not good for what ever reason you'll soon have those audio company's on here telling you that you are wrong to express your opinion..................lol lol lol

ps: they mite also send out a HITMAN to hush you all up........LOL
IT WILL BE A GOOD SESSION
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by flyer flyer wrote:

........... those who have expressed their oppinions &  said behringer, tapco. warrior audio............etc etc is not good for what ever reason you'll soon have those audio company's on here telling you that you are wrong to express your opinion..................lol lol lol

ps: they mite also send out a HITMAN to hush you all up........LOL

I think misoverstand what the man says , if you or anyone is not happy about a product call the producer ask him or her to change it for you simple , complaining here will not help.

And if the man calms to know the other that should be like making diner you have fi do it , for friends sake then.
You get me . Tongue
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
Bush HB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bush HB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by joseph joseph wrote:

bush
yu make si so laugh , seriously !! and yu surely rememebr me man no ?? siren dont tell yu something ?? the way yu talked to me after receive it freely from me (remeber also how nice yu was when asking me to sell yu a siren ; double sided man ), and now yu tell me i am disrespectuous .. yu surely eated a clown this morning no ??

could anyone, seriously, tell me where i was disrespectuous ?? if given my point of view is beeing disrespectuous , so yu live in a dictature , but not me .
i dont rememebr having said mark is an idiot, or dont know how to do preamps or whatvere, i just said , to my point of view, the finitions are not good quality ... thats MY point of view, i am in a forum and i give MY point of view, bush yu not happy , rensaab also .. see all my excuses  ... bwa ahahahahaha .
by the way, i think mark knows that nothing is personnal but only about the result of my machine . he is a too humble and nice personn for i diss him  .
i should have contact him, yes, i was wrong i should have contact him . but i definitely wasnt wrong by telling what i want and think on this forum .
and bush just shut up , seen . here i am disrespectuous for yu see the difference , i assume it largely , and more when i comes about yu .

read carrefully my posts befor this one , look how i take gloves to speak and what words i used, beeing not a english man, and then once again tell mi where i was full of disrespect . if i was vex about mark, and a non respectuous man, i tell yu my words would have been totally different .but that's not the case at all .

weeda

Yes Weeda I did receive a noise effect from you, was it not you who contacted me and offered the siren, did you not receive something for it, I was willing to pay for it, but I do believe I gave you something which would have cost more than your noise effect so if you have something to say tell it as it is, it was not free, so don't make me out to be something I am not, when I receive the noise effect it was not working and had to be sent to my engineer, but I did not come on the forum and run you down, as you have mentioned the siren, you have open a can of worms, you stated you are a friend of Mark, friends talk to each other regardless what the problem is, you would not have mention the pre-amp on the Internet if you were a true friend but sorted it out in the proper way by calling him, your messing with a man's livelihood, bad publicity can cause him problems that in it own is disrespectful think before you write.
There are a lot of new sounds but there are not that many pre-amps engineers there is also a code which we all should abide by one of which you have just broken.

Edited by Bush HB - 11 January 2009 at 11:52pm
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:01am
If you look at DIY'ers in the HIFI world, these guys make a lovely piece of electronics,
especially the valve amplifiers..........the love that goes into these things is awesome!

I think Joseph is saying, put some love into it?

your charging top $ for these and it doesn't look like top $ is going into them

yes, it can have a great sound at the end of it, but it looks like a third hand rate job on the inside of the tin

"calling car 38, pick up at the dog track" 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>