Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 732733734735>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
INDECENT View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 10:29pm
serious spl, the roof was the floor of a bar which closed early for us as the glasses were comming off the shelves, it was not even tic'in over, they never fail to put a smile on my face:) air movement
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:23am
Originally posted by tallmike tallmike wrote:

looks very nice Spesh

Thanks Mike.

The black paint for the horn mouths was actually a sudden change of mind while I was painting them. I was originally going to paint them Turbo blue all over. Glad I went for the black though.......Old skool Turbo stylie.
Symmetry Soundsystem
Nitz V1505 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Spesh Spesh wrote:

Originally posted by INDECENT INDECENT wrote:

mummy and daddy has tennis courts hey

My dad let's me store the rig at his yard. And yes, he does have a tennis court.

Let us know when u'r having a bbq Spesh!!!!!!!! u could flip the burgers from the mixer!!!!!!LOL
Nice rig.
LET THE BASS ROLL LIKE THUNDER
& THE TOPS LIKE LIGHTNING.....
Tom Tapey View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Bad Man Moriarty Bad Man Moriarty wrote:

limited get him to put it back as it was last year, honestly the best ive heard fk1 sound last year in the main room! still trying to hassel my way in for the hire for the irish bar

Last year was a completely different set-up due to the the demand by Aphex Twin to run ambisonics.
It was a bit more tricky this year to get a decent amount of dispersion around the whole room with the hf ,being that it was only a left and right stack.

What sort of kit do you have Bad Man Moriarty???  
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:15pm

Sod the tennis courts, spesh has badman Audi and drinks special brew, i wonder what jeremy clarkson would make of that????
Saul View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Bryan M Bryan M wrote:

Sod the tennis courts, spesh has badman Audi and drinks special brew, i wonder what jeremy clarkson would make of that????

the word "WWWWOOOOORRRRLLLDDD" comes to mind.. 
Bad Man Moriarty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Limited Limited wrote:

Originally posted by Bad Man Moriarty Bad Man Moriarty wrote:

limited get him to put it back as it was last year, honestly the best ive heard fk1 sound last year in the main room! still trying to hassel my way in for the hire for the irish bar

Last year was a completely different set-up due to the the demand by Aphex Twin to run ambisonics.
It was a bit more tricky this year to get a decent amount of dispersion around the whole room with the hf ,being that it was only a left and right stack.

What sort of kit do you have Bad Man Moriarty???  

4 f121's and 4 res 4's. I usually just end up driving merch to Bloc. Everything has only just come together with our little res 4 system but enjoying it fully :)
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:38pm
bugger long week had, but some results (didnt get pictures of a lot as was too busy - site tech). Was plymouth students end of year ball.

Local band stage, engineered by SP member Corticle. Opus SB218 bins and CS750 tops off QSC HD amps, Opus mp400 monitors off rmx2450's, lighting LEDJ stagecolour24's and pair of white parcans on 6m trilite and winchies. Looked pretty nice, and sounded pretty good. Shame the drivers in the bins are old and shagged!!

Bought SP member fuzzylogic in to do our mainroom in union with hogs, novasound kick and F1 tops. Had Ntrance logistics redlight and some other folks play. Heaviest bass ive heard in that room, lots of compliments from friends about it. Were moments where the bass sounded strained but that may well have been during redlights set where everything was being spanked, i dont know any of the artists who played thus didnt know what i was hearing whenever i wondered through. Driven off JBL MPX1200's and ultradrives. Tannoy coaxials on stage. LX lightjockey EFX600's and robe colourspot300's.

Outdoor stage, wretch32 in picture, professor green headline, headphone disco latest. Rig was nexo alpha 4stacks. Lights LEDJ pars, robe colourspot1200's strobes etc. Monitors opus MP550's. Provided by Impact Newquay. Brilliant crew, had a good laugh this week.

main hall, opus SB218 and AT1000 PA off opus HD, MP550 monitoring with sb218+at1000 side fills! headline band wombats. LX iMoves, pars, LEDJ pixelbars, strobes, four blue lasers one per truss, and a large central, jem machine etc... Looked and sounded amazing, wombats headline. Only a pic from the wings, then a timelapse of the first rigging day - midtop's etc added at a later time.

'Illusion' - our regular nightclub 2nd room, with a spot of UV decor, Opus 215's and tops rig etc

'north marquee' - was a large tent with bar, oxygen bar, and karaoke man in (aweful sound and lighting, smiley face EQ), some nice decor and ambient lighting from LEDJ spectra panels.

Was also an acoustic stage in a similar marquee with a dynacord/Fohnn rig in, VIP marquee with an eliminator rig, funfair etc. I was running the team responsible for all site power, the non main stages (they were contracted), changearounds, rigging, etc etc. 100+hour week, with a 23hour day yesterday doing it all.

Edited by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 - 29 May 2011 at 5:00pm
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:52am

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
evolution rob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:55am
those glasses on the tables wouldnt last long :D
ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

Evolution Systems Hire, Partys, And general South Norfolk Carnage   
AdiRCF View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:21pm
Just now i saw you're signature Tongue

Sughi Bughi
evolution rob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:23pm
:D brill