Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--= SHOW OFF YOUR LX RIG!!!!=--

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteElephantSounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:20pm
What else could it be?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:32pm
those capri tents (i think that's what they're called...) are great...
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:52pm
No Bases/plates on the bottom of the truss uprights/legs Confused.
But other than that looks like a nice little gig going on.
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
djdarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Preacher Preacher wrote:

No Bases/plates on the bottom of the truss uprights/legs Confused.
But other than that looks like a nice little gig going on.

The truss is fixed down to the dance floor. The type of design means you can screw on the crosssection to secure it. We also put a 18mm sheet of ply under the dance floor so it fixes to that as well. The end of the truss is completely flat so base plates aren't needed.

Edited by djdarren - 12 February 2009 at 10:09am
djdarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:07am
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

is that last pic a fairground ride on a long exposure time?

Yes it is not sure exactly how its done cos my brother takes all the pictures. Took 3 hours just to get that in there back garden !
djdarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:07am
That was taken form the tree house !

Edited by djdarren - 12 February 2009 at 10:08am
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by djdarren djdarren wrote:

Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

is that last pic a fairground ride on a long exposure time?

Yes it is not sure exactly how its done cos my brother takes all the pictures. Took 3 hours just to get that in there back garden !

i really enjoy these over budgeted parties people have. I did an 18th once under a super huge circus bigtop, had dodgems, a giant bouncey castle, big inflated slide thing, bucking bronco ride all on one side, then an 8x6m stage, 14k of nexo alphaE, then for lighting i put an 8 x 8m truss cube up 4m above the 'dancefloor' with 4x atomic3k's, 8x minimacs, 4x goldenscans, and 12 par56's along the stage side for stage lighting, 4x vr8r's along the rear of the stage, all controlled off an avolite pearl. 2bands which i manned the desk for, then 6hours of dj's which i just left it on chases and had some cider Tongue. didnt have a cam with me for this, still trying to get pics of the event, was probably the best job ive ever done!! 
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
tomschute View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomschute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 8:54pm

not my lighting, but i'm sure grub would like to to show some of his stuff off - not that you can much of it. Those MiracLEDs offer a good bang for the buck! I supplied the projections and screen otput.
Out to lunch... stableaudio@hotmail.co.uk
www.stableaudio.co.uk
Speaker Building Services
whitehousejamie View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitehousejamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:21pm

Edited by whitehousejamie - 11 March 2009 at 4:26pm
Lighting, sound & staging hire
www.eventstore.co.uk
www.pauljamespromotions.com
simonp1100 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:49pm
My lighting rig.

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:10pm

the club i tech for, main lighting rig shortly after the revamp. few fixtures have been moved around since, whole new program done on lightjockey, with a 15" touch panel running LJ Touch.

martin hazer used as well, but not in these pics due too daytime running, interferes with the cafe.
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:11pm
6x robe clubspot 300's. 8x martin SCX500's, 2x martin barrel things and 20x LED pars on wall wash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>