Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help needed with dual 15" plan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
djspinback69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djspinback69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help needed with dual 15" plan
    Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:38pm
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with advice etc (spesh, mark james, etc) i am now very happy with my bass. i'm using 4 g-subs loaded with fane xb's and being driven by an awesome void infinite 8.

I now have to sort the top to keep up! i'm using 4 jbl jrx 115's with differant drivers at the moment,

I'd like to build 4 new cab's like these mackie's

I've had a look at winisd pro, looks like it will do the job but i thought i'd ask for some advice before ploughing in with the design.

I'm looking for dual 15" (cause i like the way the dual 15's i've heard sound) with something like a 6" mid horn like the mackie's and suitable comp driver.

I would like to run these cabs 3 way with something like a big void driving the 8 15" drivers in the 4 cab's and a xti 4000 i already have driving the top end, will i need a passive crossover between the 6" midtop driver and the comp??

what do you all think of this idea and any suggestion of suitable drivers, i was thinking maybe p audio

Thanks for all your help in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply