Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - outline t6.5 /powersoft digam7000 service manual
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

outline t6.5 /powersoft digam7000 service manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobsound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: outline t6.5 /powersoft digam7000 service manual
    Posted: 05 October 2009 at 10:50am
Hello. I am obout to buy a outline t6.5 amp ,basicaly a powersoft digam 7000 amp. I need a service manual or some schematics of the amp especialy of the power suply module. All fuses are ok but the amp is dead. Cry     Thx in advanced
DjLeco View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjLeco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 11:05am
I tried to fix it, but without schematics, I can't do anything.

The amp is very dirty inside, I checked all fuses, are OK, also Mosfets, and diodes from powersupply part of SMPS and PFC, are OK...

After bridge rectifier I have 310 volts, it looks the command part of smps , doesn't work.
I'm A Stupid SMART Romanian...
axeman91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axeman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 11:34am
I think the schematics are in the back of the manual for the digam 7000 are they not?
Basil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 3:11am
Write the address and I will send the scheme
noobsound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobsound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:52am
Thx verry much Basil  my adress is:    noobsound@yahoo.com
CelsoSC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CelsoSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:56pm
Hello,

Switch on and see if you have +18V at your mainswitch and GND. If not, double check the 100mA fuse and the small transformer near the fan. See also if you have +15V at the 7815 Regulator. Had some troubles with the standby supply.

Kind regards
miguelplus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miguelplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:11am
Hello Basil
Also you can send them to my
thanks
fredos666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredos666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2009 at 3:49pm
Me too please...

alabpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:03am

Hello...

Me too please... For powersoft digam7000 service manual Wink

a_pracha@hotmail.com  Wink

Basil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 6:45am
All interested persons can take the scheme                 noobsound@yahoo.com
dannyavila View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyavila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 11:19pm
Hello Noob...

I've repaired almost a dozen of this power amps that fractured the cooper trace closer to the Logic Circuit transformer's contacts, which has nothing to keep it tighten to the PS board but its own contact legs. Remove it and you'll probably find immediately the cracked cooper trace below its footprint.

Cheers!

Smile
Danny Avila.

Tech Service Manager

Inaudio Servicios Integrales.
DjLeco View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjLeco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 4:23pm
I.m on charge to rapair it, can U put some pictures of that zone?
The amp is purely dead!
I'm A Stupid SMART Romanian...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>