Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recone kits (pd2150 & pr21250)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recone kits (pd2150 & pr21250)
    Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:10pm
I'm trying to get recone kits for Max Pro PR21250, here's a link to there web page http://www.maxspeakers.com/mpts.php . Before you ask i have tried e-mailing them many times and have had no reply. Also after recone kits for pd2150's.

Edited by MessyM2k8 - 24 December 2009 at 2:24pm
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:24pm
try contacting roy here http://www.rmjloudspeakers.com/ and seeing if he can make up a recone for you? might be an option worth emailing him!
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
MessyM2k8 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:22pm

bump

tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:08pm
how these drivers sounding?

compared them to PD2150??
MessyM2k8 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

how these drivers sounding?

compared them to PD2150??
In my opinion in the cabs i have there far better, i've been having trouble with the pd's blowing for one reason or another but i've had no problems with the max pro's. I normally use a pv2600 bridged into each cabinet, the max pro's will run quite happily all night with 1800w. The only problem i'm having with them is i bought 3 which needed reconing and i can't find anywhere that sells the recone kits. The guy i normally use has had them for over a year now and was ment to be making the recones up but still hasn't.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:58pm
so these outplayed the PDs? what boxes they in mate? how much does a driver go for? cant seem to find any ifo on them here in the UK
MessyM2k8 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

so these outplayed the PDs? what boxes they in mate? how much does a driver go for? cant seem to find any ifo on them here in the UK
Outplayed, no i wouldn't go as far as that but in the cab i'm using there seem far better suited, i would say there on par with the pd, i also beleive there better at handling the lower frequencies in the cab there in. There in a hog type scoop, with the baffle tilted forward. They cost about the same as the PD, about £400 - £500ea new.

Edited by MessyM2k8 - 24 December 2009 at 5:55pm
MessyM2k8 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MessyM2k8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:58pm
forgot to say i don't think they have a UK dealer, there distributers are in the US.
 Post Reply Post Reply