Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SPEAKER SHOOTOUT/MATRIX AMP DEMO AT SEDA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinfinity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 5:25pm
Thanks Ian, no problem, pics going up as soon as I receive the CD.

Cheers
Matt

Matt at ukamp dot co dot uk
Safetyman View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Safetyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 5:31pm
Blimey, Matt that was a quick reply!. CD should arrive on Monday by snail mail.
Protect your hearing, and feel the music.

MU South East Roving Safety Rep.
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Safetyman Safetyman wrote:

Cheers Tony. Shame I limited you all to 90 db, I reckon yours just go on getting louder and louder and still sounding superb. There was a lot of interest in the 2x12 bins from what I gathered.
Yes, the QSC sounded tame in comparison, coming as it did later in the show. There should have been two stacks for a fair comparison.

I would be interested to know what the feedback was between Matt's single stack and your 3 stacks ?

Ian as we were judging quality the levels were just about perfect, I reckon close to the speakers we were at about 110db peak and that was perfectly OK for me. My days of wanting to listen to 110db+ are long gone.

All I can say about the other stack is that the owner is now selling it and buying some of the new designs Smile

There has been quite a bit of interest in both the double 12" subs and the double 8" mid-tops.

Thanks again,

Tony
minaximal View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minaximal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Safetyman Safetyman wrote:

I have not found a way of posting pics with my iMac, despite viewing all the info elsewhere on this forumEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

can you not just upload from mac to http://www.imageshack.us/ ,  then click the small picture of a tree (insert image) in message reply and paste the url given to you from imageshack..

sounds like an interesting day.
Subs + Barges = :)

www.metaacoustics.com

Boogiehead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boogiehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:48pm
I've decided to make the small system. Like Tony said, it had me shaking my head in disbelief. So much so I decided to make the small rig and I've never built a cab before in my life. I hope I can build it as good as Tony's. I'm gonna use it for small functions and should go well with the music (Soul/Funk/Boogie). But man, I couldn't believe the sound! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123