Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst rigs on the planet..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 154>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:10pm
Our friend Optimum Balance's contribution..... Although he claims it's better than Funktion One systems, which I am slightly dubious about.

Symmetry Soundsystem
sonofalesbian View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonofalesbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Spesh Spesh wrote:

Originally posted by login4 login4 wrote:

come on guys i think this pic i took years ago has to win:

I was just waiting for that picture to crop up
oh my lord! thats rediculouse!!! (however you spell it) that should not be alowed to happen!
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Driven to death two stacks of this was unapproachable

Looking at some of the rigs.  I think the T18/sx200 rig above could be upgraded to from unapproachable too acceptable at 15m behind the stacks..
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
sonofalesbian View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonofalesbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:45pm
so they retail at £150 a pair (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Soundlab-15-Speakers-Club-DJ-Band-Use-/270348409209?pt=UK_ConElec_SpeakersPASystems_RL&hash=item3ef2055979)
i can bet on my life i can get a better rig with the £1200 they spent on that pile of sh*t!
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 8:09pm

Edited by njw - 15 August 2017 at 11:04pm
Alan Johnson Sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Johnson Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 8:10pm
Some of those rigs are just terrible...

Poor Funktion One Rig getting tied up in the middle of all that!
http://www.alanjohnsonsound.com
http://www.facebook.com/alanjohnsonsound
mr.dubz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.dubz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 8:16pm
great thread LOL

njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by login4 login4 wrote:

come on guys i think this pic i took years ago has to win:

This actually made me laugh out loud, reminds of a gig I used to do a few years back where one of the djs would turn up with 4 of these and set them up alongside my system(f**k knows why!!). I didn't have the heart to tell him how crap they were so I would wait until he left and then disconnect them. I did that every month for a year and he never noticed!
samwills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samwills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by 4AC 4AC wrote:

NEED I say more...

This is use of nice speakers by someone with lack of knowledge Dead

Edit: Or the owner was looking for some ceiling-reflections: up with those subs
HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT.... no brains XD
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 11:49pm
Too much money and not enough brains me thinks

Originally posted by samwills samwills wrote:

Originally posted by 4AC 4AC wrote:

NEED I say more...

This is use of nice speakers by someone with lack of knowledge Dead

Edit: Or the owner was looking for some ceiling-reflections: up with those subs
HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT.... no brains XD
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)