Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

now thats what I call......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: now thats what I call......
    Posted: 17 November 2010 at 12:43pm
twin cam twin turbo with a bit of nitrous marketing

http://www.audiointimidation.com/?ref=nf
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:52pm
Haha.....what a load of BS.
Symmetry Soundsystem
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:58pm
.......written while on angel dust in a pub just before closing time

Edited by mykey- - 17 November 2010 at 2:26pm
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 2:15pm
Be careful we don't want another round of threatened writs from a company that cannot stand the truth.

Big smile

Tony

Purple Knob-End Audio.

Edited by Tony Wilkes - 17 November 2010 at 2:16pm
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 2:27pm
would we have to follow the arrows to the courtroom? 
VentureSound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VentureSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 3:02pm
Actually I think the  frequency response of the Sinbin 1800 is rather impressive!
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 3:23pm
Steady now lads as one of the members on here is a rep for Intimidation.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 3:28pm
Just looking at that website Mike,interestingly their drivers look like copies of the JBL 2240? ..probually a similar product to those chinese Sound king ones that were floating about?

Be seeing you.
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 3:43pm
soundking jbl driver copies actually sound good even at that money try one and see you will be surprisedShocked
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 6:07pm
I'm bit confused. They say that located in England and all nice things how they design and test speakers but company name is Pro Audio Imports? 
AlfieDring View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfieDring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 6:32pm
Hmmmm, they sell a thing called a "scoopdog - 1200" , looks a bit like a superscoop no?

External dimensions are a match apart from the width of a super is 636 and this says 600. Looks to me though that someone might have misread rog's plan because at a glance that says 600 too.

If anyone ever gets a chance to measure one quickly, that could be a very telling 36mm!
bass traffic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass traffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:12pm
Quote The SINBIN Series incorporates high performance components to achieve outstanding sound quality and high output levels. The series is designed to give exceptional bass from the smallest of enclosures, for example the SINBIN1200 produces an amazing SPL of 104dB at 38Hz.
Doesn't seem very inpressive to me, I'd want 134 not 104.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>