Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bose acoustimas pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:08pm
I have spent some time with a cat in a box, or out of its box, or something.

BOSE.
music is the message
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 9:44pm

that's the best I could find
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 10:02pm
Never heard such bull, the only way to make these sound better is by adding a gallon of un-leaded and a zipo to them.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:56am
LOL
music is the message
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by jujur2000 jujur2000 wrote:

hi i have 2 of these speaker, would you like to buy it?

No.

Be seeing you.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Originally posted by jujur2000 jujur2000 wrote:

hi i have 2 of these speaker, would you like to buy it?

No.

Perfect, should of closed and locked it there.LOL
music is the message
diacov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diacov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 2:40pm
i don't care i make them sound great...i would buy for the right price
diacov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diacov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 2:55pm
yea left that part out. i use two home made sound bars..also i dont use them inside anymore baseball games and such... any way if you look at th ne crossover the inductor makes no sence.. so i keep playing one thing for sure they can push voice. davge9085010077
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 2:57pm
I am with you there diacov, for voice they are nae bad.  If you had a pa for music and a pa for voice, then cool.
music is the message
diacov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diacov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:03pm
yes dave is interested for a low price where are you located...how about a trade
diacov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diacov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:07pm
now that really hurt .. like ouch... i think ill live i am looking for a few more cheep or trade
diacov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diacov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by colint colint wrote:

You tri amp an active speaker that's only two way in the first place?. That's really clever, care to explain how you do that I'm just gagging to find out.
yea left a small part out a 3rd sound..the crossover is as joke i play around with it. .. id take them off your hands lets make a deal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>