Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - faital pro neo speakers any one have any feed back
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

faital pro neo speakers any one have any feed back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freeytrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: faital pro neo speakers any one have any feed back
    Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:54pm
im looking at 10" 300w drivers on ebay for a 12v rig and have found theas has any oe on hear tryed them or any outher faital pro drivers

Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:28am
Not heard any but I would imagine that they are competent at the very least.
I will be looking at these the next time that I need a 10" driver.

Tony
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
philofthenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philofthenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:30am
I have some of their 12FH520s loaded in two hornloaded (SMT style) 212+1 cabs, Im still undecided, but I have gigged them in theatres and alsorts with loud metal bands to precise vocal harmony stuff and I cant say they have been bad... Been run on cheap ish amps to be honest. When I get my itechs I'll be able to comment properly!
I need to properly test them and alter my cabs to suit, as a little heavy around 2-400. Ive only ever had the chance to do it for half an hour before band soundchecks.

One thing I can say is mine have taken a hammering... one gig I wired up mids and subs wrong way.. and the 12s were really kicking.. then I realised lol!

Overall.. Weight and build is good and they sound canny!
deanf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deanf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:31pm
I have the a pair of 12PR300 - fitted them as an upgrade to the Gamma 12s in my LD Stingers (which required a bit of woodwork to enlarge the mounting hole in the cab slightly, but all original bolts went back in).  The original Eminence drivers were OK but these are an improvement - a bit clearer on vocals and the lightness is a nice bonus. 

They look to be well made units - cast alli chassis, nicely finished, no sharp edges (I cut myself on a celestion guitar driver last year - I've been careful handling drivers since!) quality spring clip terminals.  they only come with gaskets at the front - so you'll need gasket material if you plan to mount them in front-loaded cabs as I did.

I've used them standalone as a small pub PA and as mid tops with a pair of bins actively crossed in a couple of sizeable halls - they do a good job and seem to work well with the existing BMS 4524 comps & crossovers.  I'd looked at them previously, but Lean business did a 25% off deal in January to promote the Faital brand - which was all I needed to persuade me!

Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:31pm
took four faital pro 1.4" comps out last night and they sang sweet. Very good value for the money.
RosscoPico View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RosscoPico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:48am

<ignore this>  I posted on wrong thread by mistake....

Edited by RosscoPico - 01 July 2011 at 12:49am
.:ELEMENT 5 SYSTEMS:.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:02am
seriously 700w?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-FAITAL-PRO-12HP1020-12-700w-NEO-PA-SPEAKER-8ohm-/120732727729?pt=UK_ConElec_SpeakersPASystems_RL&hash=item1c1c3b39b1
RosscoPico View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RosscoPico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:58am

I'd be inclined to believe the 700w rating is a genuine one, obviously needs to be used correctly in the right application so it's not damaged from over-excursion..

Would like to try some Faital Pro drivers, they look like good quality products to me!

.:ELEMENT 5 SYSTEMS:.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:04am
I use these Thumbs Up Wink

I did a double TH drawing for these, PM me and I'll give you a drawing for a single
S DeXter View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S DeXter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:04am
They also do a 10" with 700W.

Bassmaxx used it in their Z 5000. I believe they are pretty good drivers....

Enjoy your self...... It's later than you think.......
Nachural View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nachural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:10am
That's an interesting looking box. Must admit that I had never taken a close look at the Bassmaxx range of products before.
it's all just cardboard and magnets really
S DeXter View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S DeXter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:40pm
And no before you try it theres no chance of them simming OK. They must have a special cone / suspension setup. :)

I hear reports the Bassmaxx are pretty loud but kack really, but as I don't know of any this side of the pond I can't say for certain.
Enjoy your self...... It's later than you think.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>