Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speakerplans Facebook page
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:18pm
Afternoon all,

Right we have being given the go ahead for the new facebook page,it aspires i needed permission to set a page up from Alex,unlike groups which anyone can do ,so alex has asked to be admin on the page,and has said he would also contribute void pictures and info from time to time,

As the admins will be representing speakerplans.com,i was wondering if people would like to sregest who else would be good to become admin.

And maybe we could end up with a great page,..so who do you think would be Gould for the page and if you would like to do it ,please send a pm

alternatively ,if you think this is just a waste of time ,pleases say so too

many thanks
mike

ps link,....we now have a better address too, http://www.facebook.com/Speakerplans

Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:44pm
If I get the time will add some 'Follow us on Facebook' buttons linking to www.facebook.com/Speakerplans to the bottom of pages on here in the next few days so people can find it easier.

Edited by bruce - 19 May 2011 at 4:47pm
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:46pm
wicked ,thanks bruce
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:13pm
i'm not on facebook. so i totally don't see the point to be honest...
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:56pm
OK,that's cool ,tbh facebook is one of them thing you wish you never joined lol,but it does have its uses,getting hold of people mainly,or finding people/companies,

but keep you thoughts coming people good or bad
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:43pm
Iv'e been admin on huge groups single handed <50K and not just FB. It consumed so much time to keep it clean, however I doubt SP on FB would be that way. In the summer I just don't get the time otherwise I could help out.

I find FB easy to stay in touch with people far away, and post them pics. I would hope SP on FB would augment SP. For those who have no wish to use FB, then don't.

Oh yeh, and thanks to Bruce for his aid.
Billy Dawg.
colinmono View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinmono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:14am
You've got another "like" now Bruce, thanks for all the hard work.
TechnoChef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechnoChef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:21pm
Feel free to shout 'tard at me, but I can't figure out how to upload cool rig pics to the SP FB page! Is it possible on the mobile site?
I think I'm in love with your mum.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:57pm
'tard!....

Ha haa. Dunno mate. Never tried from a moby. They are for making phone calls!!
Billy Dawg.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:58pm
Sleepy
jack-red-eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack-red-eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14pm

Speakerplans is my escape from all the idiots on facebook! Linking the two can only end in a load of people who love free parties joining the forum and clogging it up with...

'ive got 2 computer speakers rated 1000w, how do you link them up to the amp in my punto'

I would have to move to squatjuice Dead

Red Eye HiFi
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:19pm
Thats easy Jack.

We would just ignore it.......
Billy Dawg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>