Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th
    Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:16am
This Saturday (18th June)

DAVID RODIGAN, LUV INJECTION AND QUALITEX SOUND
@ MALCOLM X CENTRE
141 CITY RD, ST PAULS, BRISTOL
ras i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ras i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:03pm
1 sound or 2?
Sun Sun Sun
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:23pm
2 sounds, 2 stack each
"Music is life"
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:01pm
2 sounds not 3?, need to stop this dj ting for uk clash dances just my 2 p worth, if i aint got a sound hire one .
djs without a sound will alway have an advantage of not having to build a sound thus having more money for dubs and suchlikeAngry

Edited by TRE4U2NV - 16 June 2011 at 6:02pm
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:35am
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

2 sounds not 3?, need to stop this dj ting for uk clash dances just my 2 p worth, if i aint got a sound hire one .
djs without a sound will alway have an advantage of not having to build a sound thus having more money for dubs and suchlikeAngry

I agree TrevThumbs Up but this is not being built as a clash, just a juggling dance, but with these big names you know some big tunes will be droppingWink
"Music is life"
SUFFERER View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUFFERER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:42am
You need a sound in a dance, not djs with headphones and cd decks n mixers.
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

I agree TrevThumbs Up but this is not being built as a clash, just a juggling dance, but with these big names you know some big tunes will be droppingWink

Thats me people injection so im not trying to bring anyone down with my comments but 3 sounds 3 soundsystems 
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:44pm
So which sound will Rodigan play on then - both?
Bush HB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bush HB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

Thats me people injection so im not trying to bring anyone down with my comments but 3 sounds 3 soundsystems 
Trouble Maker HaHaHaHa
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:24am
Radigan from my understanding is a one man band. He's probably decided to give the music (tunes) 100% rather than trying to do too many things.......you know the saying, jack of all trades, master of non!!!

I know that his selector he uses on billed clashes R.S. Digital has a soundsystem.

Had the pleasure of passing down to this event last night and reasoning with the full crew of QSS Sound and also Zukey from Luv Injection.

QSS are sounding much heavier than before. Biggup Kutty, has Bristol pon lock.

I couldnt stay long enough to hear luv injection turn up the sound, but their extremely high stack produces some clear Mids and tops.
Injection are the fastest at setting up......I left dem bringing in the set and when I returned 30 mins later, they were up and running.
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:26pm

Respect Jason. Thanks for passing through with the GismoThumbs Up.

The night went very well, Nuff big tunes as would be expected from that kind of line up,
Nice vybze. Big UP to Zuki, Winston, Coco, Mexi and the Injection crew, for making this possible.

I know we are all fed up with the download djs that come with their laptops or cd pouchies and
call themselves sounds, but I wouldn't put Rodigan in that category as he has been around for years,
buying his tunes (on Vinyl), cutting his dubs on slate and playing real concious reggae music
all over the world.  So he has put in the graft. So have to give him his due and accept that he has
now become a Veteran Pouchie DJLOL.

Edited by QSS - 19 June 2011 at 12:47pm
"Music is life"
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:37pm
trust me not alot of people out there can even think about clashing with man like Rodigan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>