Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:28pm
I am not troublemaking and trust me i know all people involed in this well from rodigan [years] gossips days injection from before they were injection bowler hat daysWink and have a know kutty from this forum a little. but i have been in this game a long time and when rodigan used to play on a bill back in the day he HAD to hire a sound because manz would not allow him to play on his sound.
WHICH ENGLISH SOUND PLAY ON COXSONE ,SAXON UNITY FATMAN AND THE REST BACK IN THE DAY NONE DIDN'T HAPPEN YARD AND ABROAD YES UK HELL NO

this was only because of the travelling sounds back in the days like arrows and jaro that promoters would allow you not to have a system and sometimes they had to pay outside sounds for them to play on  [goodtimes mannaseh ] being one of them ,if we are trying to bring back the goodtimes of dance hall we need to make this happen again and a lot of sounds that dont get the chance to show there system off will get more work from the sub hire market

Trust me sounds from yard and abroad know which sounds they want to work off and only pick sounds that represent the noise they bring with there own system
i don't go to world clashes and suchlike because of this one sound system plays all business where your not promoting the industry that got you here with your dubs so you can have your 4 grand plus day out with punters paying 45 pounds a ticket to see djs play intros but thats a whole next argument  my 2p  
big up kutty rodi and zueky 
DJ sounds have mashed the sound game and destroyed an industry record shops ,bands ,groups

IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:51am
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

I am not troublemaking and trust me i know all people involed in this well from rodigan [years] gossips days injection from before they were injection bowler hat daysWink and have a know kutty from this forum a little. but i have been in this game a long time and when rodigan used to play on a bill back in the day he HAD to hire a sound because manz would not allow him to play on his sound.
WHICH ENGLISH SOUND PLAY ON COXSONE ,SAXON UNITY FATMAN AND THE REST BACK IN THE DAY NONE DIDN'T HAPPEN YARD AND ABROAD YES UK HELL NO

this was only because of the travelling sounds back in the days like arrows and jaro that promoters would allow you not to have a system and sometimes they had to pay outside sounds for them to play on  [goodtimes mannaseh ] being one of them ,if we are trying to bring back the goodtimes of dance hall we need to make this happen again and a lot of sounds that dont get the chance to show there system off will get more work from the sub hire market

Trust me sounds from yard and abroad know which sounds they want to work off and only pick sounds that represent the noise they bring with there own system
i don't go to world clashes and suchlike because of this one sound system plays all business where your not promoting the industry that got you here with your dubs so you can have your 4 grand plus day out with punters paying 45 pounds a ticket to see djs play intros but thats a whole next argument  my 2p  
big up kutty rodi and zueky 
DJ sounds have mashed the sound game and destroyed an industry record shops ,bands ,groups

Bless up Trev! I agree with you 100%. The promoters were intending to use 1 system for this dance,but I suggested that 2 systems would bring a better vibe to the dance, which it did! and it would have been even better if it was 3 systems.

As for the world cup clashes and so forth each sound on different systems also would make things more exiting and interesting to the punters and at the same time support the business.

"Music is life"
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:07am

"Music is life"
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:50am
QUALITEX SOUND SYSTEM

Edited by QSS - 20 June 2011 at 9:18am
"Music is life"
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:09pm
nice pictures Clap both systems look lush iyah

Edited by TRE4U2NV - 20 June 2011 at 3:27pm
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:13pm
people have always pirated music but that was always a personal thing for your own entertainment but with downloads it has made regular punters DJ who have gone on and made money off the downloading which has bought a knock on effect of MAJOR record shops closing down and distributors causing yet another knock on effect of NO new bands coming through or being supported apparently 3 yes 3 major albums we released in JA last year 
IF WE DON'T SUPPORT THE TING IT WILL MASH UP
keep dance hall alive and support live artist as best you can i am not saying i haven't downloaded music off the net before because i have but i mainly download tunes i have ALREADY  got in my vinyl collection 
push the bedroom DJ back in the bedroom it doesn't take 6 djs on a bill to make a dance nice quality not quantity 
if your a djs that owns or works on a sound system then i got time for you 
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:14pm
feel like a moany git now lol
Showcase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Showcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:13pm
Can you clarify for me trev when you say download Djs. Is this Djs who download free from sites like YouTube or all downloading Inc legal sites like ITunes and ones who buy the tunes and burn them on CD's to play on as a preference. Not having a pop, just asking for clarification before you all start to shoot me down.
Nitz V1505 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitz V1505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:08pm
Too true Trev . Alot of people just download a whole heap'a music and think their selectors. Iman been collecting now for 25 years and still havent lost the bug.  And  when there's a certain tune that you heard in the dance back in the day and you finally track it down that magic feeling with uplifting vibes you get when you spin the tune- you cant get that thru no computer!!!!!  All this computer business is a joke thing u know and the quality aint there and it shows even more when played loud.
Even cd's cant carry the magic of vinyl for me but at least cd's sound good when compared to this joke download business with inferior sound quality. 
LET THE BASS ROLL LIKE THUNDER
& THE TOPS LIKE LIGHTNING.....
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Nitz V1505 Nitz V1505 wrote:

Too true Trev . Alot of people just download a whole heap'a music and think their selectors. Iman been collecting now for 25 years and still havent lost the bug.  And  when there's a certain tune that you heard in the dance back in the day and you finally track it down that magic feeling with uplifting vibes you get when you spin the tune- you cant get that thru no computer!!!!!  All this computer business is a joke thing u know and the quality aint there and it shows even more when played loud.
Even cd's cant carry the magic of vinyl for me but at least cd's sound good when compared to this joke download business with inferior sound quality. 

+1

besides you can always tell whos ripped the music of youtube n such places by the high quality mp3 phasing issues

heard a few people playing ripped MP3 in rice n peas aswel Wink

Edited by tweeter box - 20 June 2011 at 8:08pm
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Showcase Showcase wrote:

Can you clarify for me trev when you say download Djs. Is this Djs who download free from sites like YouTube or all downloading Inc legal sites like ITunes and ones who buy the tunes and burn them on CD's to play on as a preference. Not having a pop, just asking for clarification before you all start to shoot me down.

I am really on about djs that have put nothing into the game illegal downloads
 i used to own a record shop manage artist engineered bands and made music and played sound for luv and for profit music is a passion don't make it cheap 
if you knew how many artist that are out there that cant make a living from music and yet every weekend around the globe there music being played

number ones in the uk used to be around 200,000 units in a week now can be got with less than 50,000 units Ouch
the only way artist make money is by proforming now ticket and tour sales money that cant be abused thus the lack of releasesShocked

IM NOT HATING ON CD DJS AS I SAID BEFORE I USE CD ALOT MORE NOW THAN BEFORE [GETTING OLDER AND FATTER] BUT PAY THE SOUNDS A DECENT WAGE ON PAR WITH DJ PLAYING OR ABOVE

last year i got a call for a 7 room house party christmas you know the scenario new years eve £10 before 12 £20 after 2am promoter offered me the job as the guy that done the boxing day system let him down [breaking down]
 told me that he had £150 budget promptly deleted from i phone wanted cdjs full monty JOKERS and yes someone done the rave [no i dont know for how much ] but you can see where im comming from dont cheapen yourselfs lads 
1 good amp cost more than there spending on putting on the eventAngry
i got serato nearly 2 years never plugged it in but will soon have incorporate it in my system because its a regular ask now daysDead
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:03am
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

last year i got a call for a 7 room house party christmas you know the scenario new years eve £10 before 12 £20 after 2am promoter offered me the job as the guy that done the boxing day system let him down [breaking down]
 told me that he had £150 budget promptly deleted from i phone wanted cdjs full monty JOKERS and yes someone done the rave [no i dont know for how much ] but you can see where im comming from dont cheapen yourselfs lads!!
1 good amp cost more than there spending on putting on the eventAngry
i got serato nearly 2 years never plugged it in but will soon have incorporate it in my system because its a regular ask now daysDead

+1Clap
"Music is life"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>