Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Radigan, Luv Injection & Qualitex - Sat 18th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:49am
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

I love this forumLOL

better than eastenders

You joker!!!!
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:29pm
all the best with your evolution/event

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Heathrow_B_line Heathrow_B_line wrote:

all the best with your evolution/event

And I was hoping you might make an attendance!!!!!!!
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:57pm
Heathrow_B_line- when i first purchased an amp, speaker box, record etc... i mean from the start... i did not have any intentions of making money. i jus plain enjoy it. i go to work to earn money.... if i try to earn money from soundsystem its not exactly gonna be easy light work and will prob grind me to a point where its not enjoyable. if i ever get or got paid its jus a result! also this type of event is great experience and lets you get to know your rig also attitudes and atmosphere is relaxed. ill be dead one day n then nothing matters so basically why not?

Tre4u2nv- I a pure vinyl man Big smile .... does feel a man wiv laptop can bring his WHOLE selection, get his selection easier BUT everyone do there thing a lil different and its outa control now so nothing can be done. i would even go as far to say vinyl is a pain but jus sumit bout it.... so many issues with it, bad presses, scratches, warping, skipping, feedback, weight, wear but as you say support the scene and for me records and record players are for soundsystem..... cds is for cars and at home.... saying that i MASSIVELY respect nearly all sounds on any format.... jus gotta listen to the music n forget, which format blah blah

JAH

P.s Motion54 .... got a few peeps to pop along but you know how hard it be to get people off there ass!!!! LOL looking forward
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:53pm
woops bit off thread .... soz Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234