Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Photoshopped mungos hifi rig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mister_pi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister_pi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photoshopped mungos hifi rig?
    Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:50pm
Sublime, In order to avoid these sorts of issues try reading this:

http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/htaccess.shtml

That way you can have your sites in progress password protected, and stop search engines listing them etc. I use them when I'm working on sites before they go live, would save a lot of confusion over an innocent misunderstanding.
Sounds_d_b View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sounds_d_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Sublime Sublime wrote:

It's the same for me, i really don't get your beef????

Did you do the sound / lighting for all the gigs pictured on your website?
phildat View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phildat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:19pm
Come back rog and bring the p.h.b with you!
Its just a ride.
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:16pm
SoundClash !!!! I'll defo be there......................Thumbs Up (sorry for s**t stirring LOL!!!)

Peace................................ Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Electrikal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electrikal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:07pm
What are soundclash rules, im sure its just your total sound v another sound?? Or does it have to be equivalent amount of speakers? 

I have no beef dude, im a very chilled person i just think this whole thing is rather funny.. just get your own pictures/photographer and or use original content...or keep a tighter lock on ur images so they don't leak online if they are not for the public to see.

Im not looking to argue anymore as its getting rather pathetic.  However soundclash sounds fun!

Edited by Electrikal - 24 June 2011 at 6:09pm
Dangerclaat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dangerclaat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Sublime Sublime wrote:

All you have achieved here is to make the pair of us look like idiots on SP, thanks for that and Happy Friday !

Agreed Clap
There'll be a time for dips daisy, but this isn't it
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:22pm
It's the same for me, i really don't get your beef????

Why not act a grown up, admit we don't get along and move on. If you really want a row start a topic on Squatjuice and i'll pop on over, SP is too nice a place for this crap.

As i said earlier why a sound of could never happen, you are saying you'd have 14 hogs and 6 usbs, the Void equivalent would be 14 psycos and 6 X's..... mmmmmmmm

We can carry this on for ages and ruin both our Fridays or take the high horse and get on with our weekend, the choice is yours.......
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electrikal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:44pm
We actually have 12 hogs with another 2 been built + 6 double usb bins,...so yea it why not!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electrikal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:43pm
Lol are you kidding me dude

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=217404931611372&set=a.189032697781929.45176.120641757954357&type=1

I totally dont get your argument here man..it a wall post on FACEBOOK im talking about your website - thats like saying people can't post up pictures on this forum or facebook  unless they made them - this is not what im saying..but putting them on ur website for promo/monetary gain is a different story.

The picture you posted up is clearly not on our website nor in our media folders lol it was a picture posted up for the end of the world??? - this is an image we have linked via our facebook wall...im totally lost at your argument.  check the rest of our folders all 100% ours..not stolen from mungos,dirt or any other system....

look at our actual folders

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=120641757954357

and you will notice a watermark on everything because as i said we pay for our photos instead of stealing them from other systems without credit!

Anyway, i don't get the point of this argument all i was posting was a picture of a photoshopped rig..

Happy friday to you too :]

Edited by Electrikal - 24 June 2011 at 6:01pm
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:12pm
I also mentioned your elektikal facebook page, and also flyers???

I presume you designed this then???
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=217404931611372&set=a.189032697781929.45176.120641757954357&type=1

A soundclash could never be agreed upon, again i say i am not a 'sound' and would you honestly put say 10 hogs against 10 X's??????
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electrikal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:02pm
Rig politics can only be resolved with... A soundclash! :p

Regarding out images... We own the copyright to every image thats put on our website from our events down to our sound system promo shots funnily enough... Because we pay photographers to take photos for us not steal other people's work.

Edited by Electrikal - 24 June 2011 at 4:04pm
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:53pm
Two lines of text from your crew page, which i did mention earlier in this thread.

Yes you did contact me via facebook, and this was pre-June, before the site went live.

So you are saying that every single image on your facebook page and website is your own? I just had a brief look at your wall photo's and pretty sure there are some which aren't. Can you also honestly put your hand on your heart and say that every flyer you have produced hasn't sourced part of an image from somewhere else like google images or something?????

I'm not saying whats right and what's wrong, i just trying to make a point......

All you have achieved here is to make the pair of us look like idiots on SP, thanks for that and Happy Friday !
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>