FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All Members of please READ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
laxskan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laxskan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:53am

Try refreshing the page

we must be somewhere over the rainbow
Elliot Thompson View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:49am
There seems to be an error in the Industry Affilate section.

I keep getting a default of Manufacter when I submit Equipment Hire.

EDIT:I think I solved the problem

Best Regards,

Edited by Elliot Thompson - 23 June 2006 at 11:52am
Elliot Thompson
laxskan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laxskan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:16am

Please note that all speakerplans members should update their profiles as a requirement of the revised terms and conditions see below, failure to do this may result in removal from the forum. Please ensure that your email details are correct and upto date also.

Rules for members of the trade.

We ask that you observe the following special rules for posting which are designed to maintain the non-commercial, hobbyist nature of this forum while maximizing the participation of industry members.

1. All members of the trade must register and identify the specific field in which they are engaged, i.e. manufacturer, dealer, distributor, rental company, engineer. Posts that appear to be from members of the trade that do not have such profiles will be deleted.

2. No member of the trade shall use his/her business name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or URL as part of his/her username or as part of any post, except as permitted in rule no. 5. Trade members may use their company email addresses for registration, but must use a different username than the default email address for their posts.

3. A member of the trade must not give out any information about a specific product that he is selling or making, in response to a general request for information about a type of product or in any other discussion.

4. A trade member must not post announcements, advertisements, or sales information about products he makes or sells.

5. A member of the trade who posts for the purpose of supplying specifically requested information about his/her product or to correct mis-information about his/her product appearing in another post may – but is not required to - include his/her company identifying information in the body of the post.

The board wants to emphasize the fact that, if speakerplans is to continue to be a fun and informative forum for all its members, goodwill and a sense of consideration for others is essential. Speakerplans hopes that members of the trade will see that their reputation on this forum is enhanced by compliance with these Rules.

Edited by laxskan - 23 June 2006 at 11:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123