Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LjudLahger update!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 9:36pm
Thank you all

I hav done the rigging and will test i all tomorrow and later same night have the party and just brag and lie amongst loved ones and the beer
LjudLahger View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 3:45pm

All went fine, but I did not got the chanse to max it out.

But it sounded good in that small place with rock/metal/trash
All night att sens level :-)

I'm happy with it and all handles were spot on, easy and comfy to carry.

Edited by LjudLahger - 07 September 2014 at 3:47pm
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 9:25pm
And I borrowed a Camco Tecton 32.4 for the Thams.
A little bit sad today that I didnt test it louder then I did...
But now I have something to look forward to :-)
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 12:51pm
Hi
My grill and foam project are going slow, but hopefully in the Christmas holiday the rig can be all done.
It sounds nice here in my man cave without the Thams :-)
Found two super cheap Rane ME30 EQs, so now its abit easier to get around room acoustic.
JRJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 7:06am
Really nice cabs you got there!
Where in Sweden do you live? Would be cool to listen to a pair of THAM15's some time, I've been thinking of building a pair myself... :)
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by JRJ JRJ wrote:

Really nice cabs you got there!
Where in Sweden do you live? Would be cool to listen to a pair of THAM15's some time, I've been thinking of building a pair myself... :)

Hi
I live in Dalarna and got some things to do before they are ready. And I need an amp for them.
But they are quite easy to build, and small with alot of output:-)
So build a pair and start a thread about it, everybody loves a build thread with alot of pics:-)
waitforthedrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitforthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 3:48pm
Love you tham15 looks soils as, I thought they we're flight cases at first glance!!! Looking at building some tham18 in the New year, have you had a chance to max them out yet? If so how do the 154 sound? I torn between drivers
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:01am
Originally posted by waitforthedrop waitforthedrop wrote:

Love you tham15 looks soils as, I thought they we're flight cases at first glance!!! Looking at building some tham18 in the New year, have you had a chance to max them out yet? If so how do the 154 sound? I torn between drivers

Thanks!
No I have not tryed them at full yet. Will make them all done first ;-)
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2015 at 6:26pm
All done!

Tonight a beer or eight and some great music!

Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2015 at 6:36pm
Ps, new 4002 for bass and 16 ohm diaphragms for De500s. MUCH less background noice :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112