FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EQing Turbo Sound flood lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doober View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EQing Turbo Sound flood lights
    Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:18pm
I don't think that trying to eq out those dips will make the box sound better. The best thing to do is set them up, have a listen, do some measurements and tweak accordingly. I find it best to cut peaks rather than try to boost dips. If you don't know what's causing the dip it could well be impossible to eq out, and you will mess the overall sound up trying to do it.
Blahblahblah
tcourtneyvincent View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcourtneyvincent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:07pm
I have just got a pair of flood lights. When i look at the sensetivity graph on this page ftp://ftp.turbosound.com/datasheets/legacy_products/tfl760hs.pdf (about 1/3 of the way down) it looks all over the place. It varys by about 9db in some places, does this mean that i need to spend some time compensating for this on my ultra drive?
Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply