Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

malcolm x centre bristol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: malcolm x centre bristol
    Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:32pm
 forwarded because we need places to play                                                                                                                                                                  BARAC Bristol was a triumph great to see so many people turn out. Our campaign in Bristol will be focused on the "Save the Malcolm X Centre". I will be calling for us to save the only centre in the UK named after brother Malcolm X. We will be organising a series of weekends where will be asking plumbers, heating engineers, electricians, plasters, carpenters, decorators graphic artists to come and help physically renovate the centre. We will be asking for donations money materials time food and tea and biscuits to help fund and facilitate the refurbishment and we will need your help in organising. 

If they take the funding we are intending to launch an nationwide Black Occupy movement to take back our community centres. For Bristol we need some campaign posters designed, some help with on line campaigning, blog, FB and tweet etc. We need volunteers to run the nursery for involved parents. We need sound systems to play for free. We need journalists and writers, poets artists and musicians preform for free and we need a campaign theme tune. We need people power to make this happen. We need coaches and cars loads of people coming to Bristol for these Malcolm X Renovation Weekends. Stop the talk Act - contact me. Lee Jasper
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
session View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote session Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 6:43pm
nice venue for soundsytems some ruff shaka dances held there
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:54pm
bump 

plenty of sounds paying to play lets try and make this one a success even if you cant play just promote the cause tell a friend to tell a friend put it on your Facebook /tweets my space 
get the word out there 
im not from Bristol but that don't mean im not concerned 

T
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:16pm
PS
THANKS SPANNERS
 Post Reply Post Reply