Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:52pm
Just repaired one with the viper chip blown, opto isolator open circuit & a few diodes / resistors also taken out.
teslaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teslaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2013 at 7:06pm
Was one of the schottky's rectifiers on the secondary side blown? If so that sounds like a similar problem, was the amp left powered for a while whilst faulty?
simonp1100 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2013 at 7:10pm
Yes one of the schottky's rectifier on the secondary side was shorted & the NTC was blown as well, replaced schottky's on secondary side with slightly higher rated ones and NTC changed.
alex2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 1:10am
have you come across an inuke 6000 that would keep going into protective mode,or in other words keep resetting itself,looking for some knowledge on this issue
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:43am
I thought all of these had a 3 year warranty, so why are they going to repair houses?

Tony
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
seregan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seregan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2013 at 12:26pm
I have bought 2 years back six amplifiers PROst T4M. D-class, weight of 8,5 kg, 1000 ватт at 8 ом, 2000 ватт at 4 ом of loading. Work in three bands of amplification – Low. Mid. Hi. Compared with Martin Audio MA2.8s. PROst T4M has shown excellent results of job.

Photo of amplifiers and acoustic systems I shall lay out later.

I think, it is better to create a separate theme about them.

tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:55pm
Which one would you prefer if you had no other choice:
T.amp TSA 4-700 or behrigner inuke 6000?

The TSA Claims 2x1600W@8ohms in bridge mode.
velihast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velihast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 9:16am
I would like to know also. Is that bridge system good enough to power ?
Sabbelbacke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabbelbacke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 1:34pm
The TSA is not a typical Bass-Amp, there are others out there which do much more bass with the same wattage power. It´s fine for the money, though. 2 Ohm ist not recommended with this one, we and several customers owned/own quite a number of these Amps - 4 Ohms is ok, 2 Ohms not. The wattage power stated in the user manual also is measured with a 12db Crest signal, so its not 4 x 800 Watt RMS. A german magazin has tested this unit and if I recall correct, its about 500 Watts at 4 Ohm (which - for the price - still is a good value...)
JOEDL1509 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOEDL1509 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 9:11am

Thank you Dave for the test. I am not too clued up with all the technicality but it was an interesting read. I am planning on purchasing the NU6000 DSP and was wondering if you or anyone for the matter can assist with a question regarding the NU6000 DSP, seeing that yourll have more experience.

With the DSP section of the amp, it has a setting for the peak limiter (in the configuration screen via laptop connectivity).
Does the "W" stand for watts and if so, when one moves the knob to the approximate wattage of the speaker (say 300Wrms), will this feature limit the volume/ output given to the speaker even if the amp gain knobs are turned to maximum.

I am wanting to use the NU6000 to power a pair of midtop (300Wrms each) on one channel and a pair of bass bins (700Wrms each) on the other. This will be used for mobile dj application.

I do know how to set the cross over points on the unit, just the peak limiter I am a bit puzzled about
Swampgas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swampgas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 11:41pm
I am ignorant when it comes to a lot of the technical stuff discussed in this thread, but I think I get the gist. Here is a "real world" experience I would like to share.  I have owned a 6000DSP for a while now. I purchased it in hopes I could run my modest PA with one amplifier. My system consists of (2) 1x12'' tops rated at 600 watts RMS each, and (2) 18'' subs rated at 800 watts RMS each.

The first time I used it was outdoors in very high heat and out in the sun. I ran it agressively without a single hiccup. This was with canned music. The second was with a small band for a wedding under an event tent. Overall volume wasn't super loud and everthing went well. Last Saturday, my band played for a large outdoor gathering. Everything mic'd with an experienced guy running FOH. I couldn't tell from behind the monitors but the sound guy told me the system would periodically "drop out" and immediately come back.

One side ran the subs (4ohms) and the other ran the highs (also a 4 ohm load.) This wasn't thermal shutdown and the amp wasn't being abused. The clip light would ocassionally blip, but nothing pegged. During the breaks we played dance stuff with a lot of sub bass, etc. with no problems. With the band it was different.

I've been trying to figure out if it's the venue's power that was the problem or the amp just not handling a 4 ohm load well.
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 1:55pm
got a 6000dsp on the way to run my setup for the disco's and will be usin it every week i will try it out on my 18" reflex's and my supers and i will give an honest review on what it can or cant do Smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>