Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmholbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:54pm
I purchased one of these "B Stock" off a make an offer deal on Ebay for what I perceived as a good buy.  I actually almost purchased a 2nd but thought I would test it out on my subs before pulling the trigger again.  I have mostly powered gear for my mobile DJ work and underground parties but recently unloaded my rental B rig single subs and invested in some Yamaha CW218V Cabinets... I know not the most beastly dual 18 but they are extremely popular in our scene here for larger underground parties... Behringer actually mispackaged my amp so I received a DSP version instead.  It took a few minutes to understand the screens--basic and the software is PC only--but not a bad add on for the money.  On my last techno night the Inuke6000 pushed both CW218s one per side with ease and we really weren't able to remotely push them in a medium sized club.  Amp seemed happy all night.  I wish I had purchased the 2nd unit now based on performance.  Can't speak for reliability but it more than did the job for me.  
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 6:45pm
Ive used the inuke6000dsp in two sessions which have lasted over 6hours each. No problems with the amp.

"what!?"
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 6:52pm
have used my nuke on over 20 gigs no problems so far Thumbs Up
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

have used my nuke on over 20 gigs no problems so far Thumbs Up

I think weve talked about it earlier somewhere but what do you drive with the amp and what kinda limiter settings you use?

Im just checking things in winisd and if I trust the 1550w of the finnish audiosites test and the result here 1800w I could use the amp with limiters set real high.

Maybe I try to give some more juice to the drivers in the session next month...
"what!?"
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 7:08pm
reflex subs no limiter set Big smile
bmholbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmholbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 5:59pm
I ended up purchasing a 2nd of these used as a spare but haven't done more than test it.  We have used these to push the two CW218 mildly at our club events a half dozen times ~5 hours duration.  Limiters set at 1900 each time but again not really pushed.  I had the opportunity to setup our rig in a warehouse for halloween... pretty much just pushed the subs hard for 6+ hours without issues with minimal/hard techno/techno all night.  Really, really pleased with the performance of this amp. Snagged a 2nd one used as a backup or for when I have the opportunity to setup another pair of subs for a bigger event.  
anulum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anulum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 8:46pm
Hi there.

Need some advice guys, 

Got pair of PD2450 8Ohm and Im considering the option to obtain Nuke 6000 dsp to fuel them and setup it for sub only.

is this combo gonna work well together?

tks
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:15pm
there must be a better option for 2450's surely?
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:20pm
Not sure if it helps but I had quite a few of the old Kam KXR2000. Great and loud but eventually all needed the boards re-soldering due to bad quality/heat
It's everything, not everythink!
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 10:06pm
if you can afford 2 x 2450's surly you can afford a better quality amp. The berrys are ok but as an entry leval amp....
https://www.elements-audio.com
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2015 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by anulum anulum wrote:

Hi there.

Need some advice guys, 

Got pair of PD2450 8Ohm and Im considering the option to obtain Nuke 6000 dsp to fuel them and setup it for sub only.

is this combo gonna work well together?

tks

they very good for the price but not gonna power a pair of 24" i have powered a pair of 18" off the inuke plenty of spl but they can take more than the inuke can give i got mine for disco duty and its fine for that Smile
anulum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anulum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2015 at 7:25pm
tks for answers guys, so iNuke is no option for pd2450...so what could be low cost option to power them? The pd's I have are 1000w aes, what kind of amp power is relevant to fuel each one? I would prefer to hang only one speaker per chanel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>