Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repairing and upgrading output devices DAS P1800
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repairing and upgrading output devices DAS P1800

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:56pm

Originally posted by kedwardsleisure kedwardsleisure wrote:

FYI I have used Google Translate to read german technical forums and I have to say that it throws up such phrases as NPN & PNP 'shemales'.

Have you ever tried Bing's Translator?

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

Best Regards,
Elliot Thompson
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by kedwardsleisure kedwardsleisure wrote:

FYI I have used Google Translate to read german technical forums and I have to say that it throws up such phrases as NPN & PNP 'shemales'.

...they're "ladyboys".. not the sort of trannys you need!.. even if they have two "P"s!! WinkWink
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:40pm
Thoughts like this can only brighten up even the most humdrum amplifier repair! Thanks!
Kevin

North Staffordshire

Tan-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tan-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:43pm
Years ago I worked on a das p900 and what a bashed up sight it was, with bent conner's/dented fan cage broken binding posts.. then looking in the inside oh shit!  poor reworking of both amp modules well let's just say it needed much sorting out and replacement main caps as they had badly leaked. 

After a good reworking of the case and inner circuits it was sent on it way...

These amps are built like tanks but does not mean they need to be made to look like a train crash...
vince33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vince33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:40pm
Hello,
I have the same amp. I wanted to know if you still have the drawings. If yes, what you will be able to give them to me?
thanks

Edited by vince33 - 07 August 2014 at 7:34pm
vince33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vince33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 11:41pm
Hello,
I have the same amp. I wanted to know if you still have the drawings. If yes, what you will be able to give them to me?
thanks
JR.junior View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR.junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 6:51am
have no problem with english and german. nice for me. ;)
Support the scoop technology, larger mouth plays louder!
DjLeco View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjLeco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 5:02pm
I didn't had schematics...
I'm A Stupid SMART Romanian...
vince33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vince33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:33pm
ok, because on a P2000 one channel goes into safety...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12