Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uni room sound

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinai Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:30pm
Did sound nice and clean for the brief amount of time I heard it Tongue 
jwdrain View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwdrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:00am
glad to hear it! It'll be at Yellow Arch again May 11th, once again with <20Hz Sound System in the main room, and by then he'll have 2 more Hogs + 2 more ES18s! Happy Days!
Wrek0ne View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrek0ne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:54pm

2 TXD15m's, 4 15" B&C loaded reflex subs run on a C-Audio pulse and a Matrix XP5000.
Poll this!
immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:37pm
It sounded pretty sweet, was it yellow arch where you had stacked the USBs next to the invaders?
jwdrain View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwdrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:31pm
Yeah man thats right, were you down at that one?
immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:15pm

This is my uni living room setup, painting it on saturday :D

yes, it was a sick night, was wondering where the USBs where xD
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:23pm
I'm starting uni in sept can't fecking wait but I'm not getting accommodation as I live less than ten mile from uni
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
Second Hand PA Equip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Hand PA Equip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:39pm
Wish i had a rig in my room when i was in uni!
generalant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote generalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 12:52am

the view from my bed....
Ruggeddave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggeddave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:41am
Not my house, but a red bull student house party we did recently.
Was pretty ridiculous, didn't take too long for bobby to be round...

Edited by Ruggeddave - 08 January 2014 at 2:42am
Adam_Iron_Horse View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Iron_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:44am
Is this one of those house parties where they find a flat willing to have an after party for there night and get some good DJs and a big sound system in? Heard of something similar in glasgow
Kryptonik Sound Kollective

www.facebook.com/kryptoniksoundkollective
Ruggeddave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggeddave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:53pm
Yeah that's the sort, Red bull music academy.
 Its a load of rubbish: they get them djs, drinks, a bouncer and cups for some reason but they don't get them a sound system. This has resulted in the last few being a night of distorting peaveys on sticks and just complete flop...
We had to change that! that was their kitchen space... there wasn't much room left with all the speakers in there Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>