Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Festivals 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartan Audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Originally posted by Nick-Jennings Nick-Jennings wrote:

Originally posted by doober doober wrote:

the company who I engineered for have 8 arcline 6's, 8 arcline x's and 4 VLF's which are now all soon to be PKN powered.

James has finally had enough of lugging Infinites around then?

Thankfully yeah,  the thought of lugging around racks full of multiple infinite 8's makes my skin crawl now LOL

What's the most you ever tried? I did five. Never again.

I did one. Up some stairs in our old stores/venue.

NEVER again. LOL
http://www.spartanaudio.co.uk
Nick-Jennings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick-Jennings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Originally posted by doober doober wrote:

the company who I engineered for have 8 arcline 6's, 8 arcline x's and 4 VLF's which are now all soon to be PKN powered.

James has finally had enough of lugging Infinites around then?

Thankfully yeah,  the thought of lugging around racks full of multiple infinite 8's makes my skin crawl now LOL

What's the most you ever tried? I did five. Never again.
#

Jeeez! That sounds like an instant recipe for a hernia. The most for me has gotta be two 8's, one 7, one 6 in a rack with dodgy casters. Not in any hurry to do that again any time soon..
Panoramix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panoramix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Meat Meat wrote:

Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

Nice to see some Kling and Freitag out and about---It is taking one hell of a long time for people in the UK to realiZe how good it is.

The install at the Zoo club in Geneva sounds damn good. Never heard it anywhere else. Had fun in that place, just wish I got more chuffs for my monopoly money though.

that was an access T9 system but i don't think they still have it, last time i was there it was a line array. Confused and by looking at the directivity of the T9(90x40°) it look it can't be put in a vertical array(with the speaker spayed horiztonally or do i miss something here ?
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:09pm
Bit of a subject jump - but anyone around here traditionally work the Beautiful Days festival? Will be acquiring tickets soon, bit of a wait to go yet but why not get them early.
soundguymatt View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundguymatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:34am
Who supplied the aspect for cornbury, i love aspect, possible best point source i've ever herd.
--

Matt
Phil B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by soundguymatt soundguymatt wrote:

Who supplied the aspect for cornbury, i love aspect, possible best point source i've ever herd.

Brit Row with Danny C one of Aspects designers driving it all...

P
Mostly harmless.... except if catering is shut.

Solar Sound System Shennanigans..http://diyhifi.biz/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234