Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Ported Enclosures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Low Rider 18" Box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_djk_ View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _djk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 11:43pm
"(the funny thing about the cell phone crappy photos is I'm actually a Pro Photographer lolololol) "

We can tell by the careful way you have framed your subject material, the bags of garbage are a nice touch.
djk
vectrasoundz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by _djk_ _djk_ wrote:

"(the funny thing about the cell phone crappy photos is I'm actually a Pro Photographer lolololol) "

We can tell by the careful way you have framed your subject material, the bags of garbage are a nice touch.
Har Har

http://vecpict.com

Edited by vectrasoundz - 04 April 2014 at 10:17am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 11:55am
Hi guys, here I am again with a problem, I was playing around with WinISD and i plugged the specs for my driver and current box in and it gave me a different port to what Bassbox did (Bassbox said 2" port at 7.9"long), I checked rechecked and every input into both programs are the same, but the WinISD's port looks more like the port the boxes where copied from, I'm at a loss here.

DJ-Versatile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Versatile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 1:14pm
If you've already built them then there's not a lot you can do, apart from perhaps build one to Winisd specs and do a direct comparison. That's if you have the materials to do so of course :)
If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 5:16pm
We built two from normal ply as a quick fill in, so I'll mod one of them and compare.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 11:52am
Modded the box and it made a huuuuge difference, the boxes had a sound before which I thought was the amp maxing out but that sound isnt there any more with the mod and the low end around 50hz is alot more detailed.
trentp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trentp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 9:40pm
could you please share modded plans?
sn95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sn95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by vectrasoundz vectrasoundz wrote:

Modded the box and it made a huuuuge difference, the boxes had a sound before which I thought was the amp maxing out but that sound isnt there any more with the mod and the low end around 50hz is alot more detailed.
Using WINids or Bass box ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by sn95 sn95 wrote:

Originally posted by vectrasoundz vectrasoundz wrote:

Using WINids or Bass box ?
winids
aperrado1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aperrado1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2016 at 10:32pm
can you share measures to make a boxEmbarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectrasoundz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by aperrado1 aperrado1 wrote:

can you share measures to make a boxEmbarrassed
will look for the file
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12