Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dimensions/Outlook

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 4:12pm
This year no Blackboard only obf, as much as i wanted to enjoy the sessions at fort 1 with obf after 20 minutes i couldnt take it anymore lol,too fatiguing.
Favorites this year were Dub Smugglers on the beach so much better setup than last year,but i take back my post about the sub being much clean haha. Still it was sick although i would prefer more music taking advantage of the setup.
Also main stage front rows are something else Wacko.
Lee83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 10:47pm
Anyone get chance to listen to MLA down at the Harbour for Outlook?
I was working on the stage most of the time but managed to get out and have a listen to Andy C and The Mouse Outfit. Unbelievable sound coming from that system and the coverage was witchcraft. I normally have something to pass comment on when listening to a system but I honestly couldn't say a single bad word about it.

Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 11:24pm
Yes offcourse,i aint no pro so take this with a grain of salt. Regarding the bass end its pretty much the loudest bass i ever heard lol.When i was listening to bands i would  stand right infront of the foh thingy,lovely sound no doubt. Only the tops would seem to become a bit phasy and messy the further you go from the stage.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 12:41pm
That would be down to the use of W8 for in-fill personally, they were far too bitey and nowhere near as nice as the MLA hung just a few feet away. And often driven a bit too hard compared to the mains.
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 3:12pm
You lot must love getting to hear all those systems in one place! Damn
L-Space View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Space Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 8:22pm
Anybody else notice the "Limiter" that Mungo's Hi Fi had on their rack? Spent an unreasonable amount of time laughing at that.
Adam_Iron_Horse View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Iron_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2014 at 11:56pm

Edited by Adam_Iron_Horse - 17 September 2014 at 11:57pm
Kryptonik Sound Kollective

www.facebook.com/kryptoniksoundkollective
L-Space View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Space Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 1:12am
Haha yes, that's the one, simple but effective LOL I think you know my mate Kara by the way, from Junglism.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Iron_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 1:37am
Yeah I know her pretty well, she was literally just round at my flat as we bought some vinyl between us and were splitting it up :P

I've DJ'ed up at junglism for one of their nights and their castle rave the other week :)

Edited by Adam_Iron_Horse - 18 September 2014 at 1:38am

L-Space View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Space Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 2:25am
Ah nice, gutted I couldn't make it to the castle rave but had an early flight to Croatia which I would definitely have missed if I'd gone Tongue

Doing my research for hopefully building a rig to run some stuff in Dundee, possibly use it for junglism at some point.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Iron_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 2:29am
Ah cool man, it was a good wee night like...

Have we met at all? I've met a few of the dundee lot but not many haha

L-Space View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Space Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 2:45am
I don't think we've met, will need to try and make it along if you link up with junglism again anytime
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>