Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jamo soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by cookie-dj cookie-dj wrote:

Realistic Mach 2 to be precise!

Realistic Mach 2s... Ahhh those were the days... Technics Class A amps, Nakamichi Cassette Decks.. ADC Eq...
Saxon Clash tapes..

All that, at age 16.. LOL
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 5:26pm
I remember my friends dad having some cervin vega 15" hifi speakers. man they were nice - with the red detail around the speakers. I would have a pair now if I came across any!

My dad still has his mach 2's somewhere, the 15" needs replacing though. any thoughts on what can replace them? 
You can't polish a turd!
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 6:24pm
I had a pair of the D365's, great speakers really for a big bedroom sound.

The Jamo Dynamic D5e, now they were a nice set of speakers

TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

Originally posted by Kr3 DSS Kr3 DSS wrote:

I'm in tyseley now, used to live in hall green not far from Dave clsystems

i work in tyseley and live in billesley common i may hear that sound one day LOL

i also lived on hall green rd close to junction with stratford rd  close to the braggs [aka greggs]and then to reddings lane then handsworth westminster rd then back to london and sarehole rd oops

had great times in brumClap

Edited by TRE4U2NV - 07 December 2014 at 7:03pm
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by cookie-dj cookie-dj wrote:

Let me know when you hold a little shin dig in Acocks Green and i'll pop my head in (if I'm in Brum) and have a little listen to your system. 

sure will got things in the pipeline next year Smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

i work in tyseley and live in billesley common i may hear that sound one day LOL

i also lived on hall green rd close to junction with stratford rd  close to the braggs [aka greggs]and then to reddings lane then handsworth westminster rd then back to london and sarehole rd oops

im old enuff to remember braggs LOL we not long been on our journey but tryin to bring positive vibes to the peeps around these sides Smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
Kr3 DSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kr3 DSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

Lol I live on reddings lane at the moment, currently at The inn on the green after the ice hockey match.
Small world

Kr3

Destiny Sound System.uk

kr3dss@googlemail.com
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 3:05am
Clap aint been there for years   is the park still there or have they built houses on it yet lol

IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Kr3 DSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kr3 DSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 8:46am
Park is still there but the school on the Warwick road junction is gone. Loads of new apartments there now
Kr3

Destiny Sound System.uk

kr3dss@googlemail.com
Daniel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by yodominic yodominic wrote:

i believe the ones in the original pics are D365, big hi-fi kind of speakers, they also had a pro range with metal grills at the front. surprised these lasted this long, very fragile.

Yay, the professional series, they even had a phase plug for the mid :)

Distortion is evil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234