Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help please with this mixer modifucation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2015 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by burningbush burningbush wrote:

OMG, are we nearing the end of the search for a foot switch for you Kev?
Shocked
now all we need to do is find the best scoop driver and we can close speakerplans and move on
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 11:26am
So Kev´s foung the Holy Grail!

SP´s not going to be the same now!  Cry 

LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
audiomik View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 11:57am
just a little tip on this,
If your footswitch wire is more than about 6 feet (that's Two of those meter thingys) long, use that twin singled screened wire to your switch as you can get high frequency leakage between mic cable cores in 2 core screened cable.

Hope this assists with your solution!
Mik
Warning! May contain Nuts
plus springs, washers, screws, etc, etc.
kevin tyler View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 5:24pm
Thanks so much all of you guys,

You must know me by now, I will find a new quest,

Many thanks

Kev
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 10:44am
Originally posted by kevin tyler kevin tyler wrote:

Thanks so much all of you guys,

You must know me by now, I will find a new quest,

Many thanks

Kev

Ok, but first you need to answer a couple of questions:

LOL
Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 9:18am
Lol

I will start concentrating on my new keyboard stand that folds up like the size of a mic stand next, and since Uli Behringer is now on his own forum, I will start helping him with some new product ideas.

Cheers
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:06am
Nice one Kev--Now all you have to do is find out how to find a way to fit a round giggle pin into a square laughing grommet.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:10am
Crikey my eyes are bad, this should have been a bit of a give away yes?

I don't recall the small version of this desk the one with rotary pots having an fx out,

Spec savers visit imminent

Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:20am
Originally posted by kevin tyler kevin tyler wrote:

Lol

I will start concentrating on my new keyboard stand that folds up like the size of a mic stand next, and since Uli Behringer is now on his own forum, I will start helping him with some new product ideas.

Cheers

Here´s one for you:

I´ve always wanted some decent sky-hooks, in order to do away with all the stands, tripods, genies, etc, etc, that clutter up the stage. Sounds like a perfect project for you & Uli!

Smile

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 1:16pm
Sky hooks , Well mate since you asked so nice I am going to put that on my list ,

I am a bit concerned that when you use the usb audio in on this desk it is never really muted when the fader is on its lowest setting, has anyone else found this?

Cheers

Kev

Edited by kevin tyler - 02 March 2015 at 1:23pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by audiomik audiomik wrote:

just a little tip on this,
If your footswitch wire is more than about 6 feet (that's Two of those meter thingys) long, use that twin singled screened wire to your switch as you can get high frequency leakage between mic cable cores in 2 core screened cable.

Hope this assists with your solution!
Mik

Hi mik

It's about twenty feet my switch wire, mate I am bit mixed up as to what you mean, are you saying use red white and screen cable like in a. Xlr rather than signal and screen like a guitar cable?

Hi robbo, Round peg, square hole, I can't even find the hole mate unless it's a bit fishy,

Cheers

Kev

Edited by kevin tyler - 02 March 2015 at 1:25pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin tyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 9:20pm

Edited by kevin tyler - 02 March 2015 at 9:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>