Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MY PROJECTS :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 12:34am
man i do need to get autocad LOL
I MAN SERVE SELASSIE CONTINUALLY... NO MATTER WHAT THE WEAK HEART SAY

fostonshfs.webs.com
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 12:40am
i can hear the cries "not another one" but this is priority for me LOL

fostonshfs.webs.com
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 12:26am

A new system i'm hoping to have ready designed by the end of May Big smile

fostonshfs.webs.com
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:38pm
Any thoughts on me using a pair of kr1 10" horn using new in the box PD 102 ER which I had for 10 years now I can build a nice phase plug and use this to 400-1700Hz ? Thanks!
BASS, how low can you go!
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2015 at 6:29pm
go ahead Smile

fostonshfs.webs.com
JTH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 12:17am
Originally posted by kr1sounds kr1sounds wrote:

it would be nice if someone built this then done some graphs Thumbs Up 

I've been thinking along the lines of something like this for a while, a kind of 10" version of the MT121 and have finished building a rough prototype tonight.

Compact horn loaded cab with a 10" mid driver with 2" compression driver. I was hoping to post some pictures but the upoloader link doesn't seem to be working.

Anyway, we'll have a listen tomorrow and if it sounds promising, get some measurements done later this week!
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 12:48am
JTH what woofer are you using? I plan to put in my Faital 10PR300's, I have two to test brand new. Also the BMS 2" coaxials would sound nice.Wink
JTH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 12:59am
T-Bone,

We have a couple of drivers to try. The Kappa 10 Pro and Precision Devices PD.10MH25 although I like the look of the Faital 10PR300 you have there and might order one tomorrow.

As for the 2", I have a couple of P-Audio PreNeo 750Ns here with a P-Audio PH2723 Horn, but am looking for best mix and match really. I have no experience with the BMS comps, so any suggestions are welcome!

Tim
JTH Concerts & Live Events - Stage Hire, PA Hire
JTH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 4:56pm
Here we are then, rough prototype of our 10 + 2 hornloaded cab. Hope to get measurements later this week :-)

Edited by JTH - 29 April 2015 at 4:56pm
JTH Concerts & Live Events - Stage Hire, PA Hire
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:20pm
Nice work JTH, I am still drawing this full size a only have a few hours per day to work on this since I work 12 hour days and only an hour or two when I get a chance. Are you planning on putting a phase plug? Waiting on the results JTH, thanks!Thumbs Up
dlyxover View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlyxover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 7:01pm
JTH I do like the look of you cab. 

A BMS 4590 would work well, on a big horn could drop it too 850Hz or so

In the Truth there is no news, and in the News there is no truth
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2015 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by JTH JTH wrote:

Originally posted by kr1sounds kr1sounds wrote:

it would be nice if someone built this then done some graphs Thumbs Up 

I've been thinking along the lines of something like this for a while, a kind of 10" version of the MT121 and have finished building a rough prototype tonight.

Compact horn loaded cab with a 10" mid driver with 2" compression driver. I was hoping to post some pictures but the upoloader link doesn't seem to be working.

Anyway, we'll have a listen tomorrow and if it sounds promising, get some measurements done later this week!

did you use my design or your own?

fostonshfs.webs.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>