Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTF please discuss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF please discuss
    Posted: 21 July 2015 at 11:35pm
So! Churches aren't doing to well?

So what do young vulnerable people like doing? .......Raving!?

Great. So let us, the Illuminati set up these SUPER raves????

Mykey Wattco
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2015 at 11:36pm
''''TOMORROWLAND ''''

Really???

JESUS!!!!

And that's a word I don't like using as a swear word MUCH

Mykey Wattco
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 12:51am
I dont like anything which involves some guy pretending to having control of a larger number of people. 

Im not into this superstar crap in anyway. 

As for the show its amazing what one could do with that kind of money in some poor country. 

I wonder if this Hardwell dude is doing any good with his paychecks or does he just enjoy living a super priveledged life.

The fact is that it doesnt matter to these people. They just dont care,they want to live a simple life and not worry about things and think stuff like "illuminati" or aliens or some other ish. 

As for the show it doesnt really do nothing for me. 

If I were there Id propably be disgusted about all the people on coke and shit being manipulated by some shiet music,with messages of some crap "played" by a dj pretending to mix with those four cdplayers ,with lights flashing allover the place and having some womans face and some weird patterns and flashing allover the place. Would be mindfcuked for sureLOL

Illuminati not sure if it exists or is it just some lie too...

"what!?"
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 12:56am
That guy is full of it. Too late to type and share the experience from Exit festival. But it was pain working with him.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
b grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 1:34am
Yeah I have no prob with rave craziness, but damn, that intro took forever and when the beat finally graced, 5 minutes in, it sucked badly.

Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:02am
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

That guy is full of it. Too late to type and share the experience from Exit festival. But it was pain working with him.

I'm gonna sit here and wait until I read it all. Beer

On topic: that's totally not a rave to me.

Edited by Darkstar - 22 July 2015 at 2:04am
Bass =/= Enough
Aman Gebru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Gebru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:49am
Brilliant,

I knew 70's Dave double decks wedding DJ's would make a return to the big stage someday.

Its funny how there's a massive Tomorrowland event planned for the end of the world which will happen between 23rd - 27th of September 2015. They even changed the name to TomorrowWorld in recognition. Nice.

Edited by Aman Gebru - 22 July 2015 at 2:50am
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:32am
I'm shocked. And the money spent?

the music sounds like factory noise and should have warning signs. Being at that gig would be a small prison sentence for me.

C'mon MarjanM tell us when you get time
Mykey Wattco
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:45am
small format line array boxes as DJ monitors?....... um ok.
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 10:03am
Originally posted by b grade b grade wrote:

Yeah I have no prob with rave craziness, but damn, that intro took forever and when the beat finally graced, 5 minutes in, it sucked badly.

+1

All that wind-up ... lights and lasers and b*llocks and b*llshit - in anticipation of ? A bit of tedious regulation doof-doof racket.

Heh.

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 10:12am
It's seems like 3rd world countries? And we all know how religious 3rd world people are

Probably giving out free E water on entry

SHAMEFUL 
Mykey Wattco
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:14am
is that a vision of hell by any chance?
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>