Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New amp PKN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by U.Viktor U.Viktor wrote:

Did you know that PKN has separated their audio business into PKN Audio in 2012 or so.. if you see markings "PKN Controls" on the front it must be at least 3 years old. Just good to know.
Another thing is that i have had one of the first single unit sized XD1600 bought in ~2000 , still operational. Recently we checked capacitors during cleaning process and the 1000uF measured 985uF ;-) so no signs of aging.

Thank you for the info good to hear of there reliability
U.Viktor View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U.Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

I have one XE6000 for sale if someone need one. 1400 eur. 

When I have seen similar offers I went after of course to get equipment cheaper (especially it has happened with PKN XE and XD amps).  However when I asked " I NEED 6 OR 8 PCS XE6000 FOR THE NEXT WEEK" no one was able to supply them. Sorry to say this but I have pretty bad impressions with sellers here, usually they have 1 or max. two units in questionable origin and conditions..

Better to go to an authorized distributor or the manufacturer.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 4:03pm
Viktor, the unit is used not new. And i am PKN distributor for my country.
So no questionable origin or condition.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 5:38pm
Whether the unit is used or new is irrelevant. The forum has rules about advertising goods for sale, it is not a case of one rule for one person and another rule for another.

There are lots of dealers/distributors for lots of products on this forum, they don't all go around offering sales of their products directly in a thread. If everybody started doing this it would be chaos (which happened before I believe)
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
U.Viktor View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U.Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

Viktor, the unit is used not new. And i am PKN distributor for my country.
So no questionable origin or condition.

Marjan which country are you distributer for PKN?
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 6:47pm
I'm guessing as his profile says Macedonia....
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
U.Viktor View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U.Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Jimmer Jimmer wrote:

I'm guessing as his profile says Macedonia....

According to the official distributer list : http://www.pknaudio.com/distributors.html
I do not see any dealer in Macedonia.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 11:23pm
Ask Peter :-)
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Andy Kos Andy Kos wrote:

Whether the unit is used or new is irrelevant. The forum has rules about advertising goods for sale, it is not a case of one rule for one person and another rule for another.

There are lots of dealers/distributors for lots of products on this forum, they don't all go around offering sales of their products directly in a thread. If everybody started doing this it would be chaos (which happened before I believe)

If you pay attention many are offering something in some random topics to people that might be interested. I dont see you chasing them. You have something against me personally or that is just wrong vibe i am sensing.
Amps is sold btw to a non forum member. 
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 11:53pm
I just spotted this comment, I dont have time to check every single thread on the forum.

If you think it's fine then I guess thats your call, but then what reason is there for every other dealer in Europe to not offer their product on this thread for a lower price than you?

If you dont understand why its not a good idea, then you dont understand distribution.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 12:41am
What are you talking about? 
That amp was a customers amp that i just wanted to help him sell it since he is moving to powersofts.
It has nothing to do with distribution. 

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 12:46am
In my opinion, if you are a distributor for a certain country, you keep your efforts of selling those products within the country you are a distributor for.

If people stop respecting this, and the rules of the forum(s), everyone will start trying to undercut everyone else, and forums will get over-run with dealers/distributors looking to get a few extra sales by selling by any means they can.

You have put an offer to sell an amplifier on a forum which is not exactly flooded with people from Macedonia, so you are clearly trying to sell outside of Macedonia.

I could advertise thousands of products on here, and claim it's just me helping sell something for a friend or customer, but I dont, and there is a reason why I dont.

You really dont seem to be getting the point.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>