Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!
    Posted: 03 December 2015 at 8:10am
Message to all sound man and sound system owner : Don't buy anything from Stravens audio man call Terry Stravens cause this man and his company are a thief man !!!
To all the customers which been stolen by this raasclaat !!! call the UK police and put your dispute with all infos u have , this is the HARTLEPOOL ( where the company is located) police number : 00441429221151 for all French customers, put your dispute in France as well at your "TRIBUNAL DE GRANDE INSTANCE " !!!

Edited by steflion - 03 December 2015 at 11:17am
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
www.facebook.com/lionrootssound
AlmostSalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlmostSalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:41am
Whats happend?
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:49am
...its dont buy ANYTHING, not dont buy NOTHING. Thats a double negitive..
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:57am
Stravens make nice scoops and have a new range of other boxes aswell - can u explain whats happened?
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:02am
The man got the money for a lot of goods (scoops amp ect ...)and we arre witing since 6 months the goods , nothing come , so what is the name of this : it's a THIEF MAN !!!!
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:06am
Cant really comment on that - doesnt sound very good though nonetheless. Sometimes things take longer to build than one would expect in the sound world from non commercial builders. Ive waited over 12 months for things - its how it goes.

You should speak to the man or pay him a visit - your approach here might not help speed things up for you. Out of interest how big was your order with stravens? We talking about something minor like 4 scoops?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlmostSalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:11am
Ouch, Might be something you don't want to write publicly but how much they done you for? If its alot(sounds like a lot) you should take a trip to there doorstep, bring evidence and talk to the police if they don't cough up.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlmostSalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:13am
Originally posted by AlmostSalty AlmostSalty wrote:

Ouch, Might be something you don't want to write publicly but how much they done you for? If its alot(sounds like a lot) you should take a trip to there doorstep, bring evidence and talk to the police if they don't cough up.. 

Unless, you haven't talked with them yet and just haven't hear anything from them..
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:20am
The man didn't reply to fone call , email , ect ... Nobody @ his personal address , i think it s false one !
Dispute is made in france against his company , And Dispute is made as well to the police district area .
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:22am

Edited by love2all - 03 December 2015 at 11:23am
markie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:48am
Originally posted by love2all love2all wrote:

Ive waited over 12 months for things - its how it goes.

You should speak to the man or pay him a visit -

Steflion is a regular customer of mine and he lives in FRANCE. Not really cost effective to visit. This has happened to me in the past, one builder on here said he could make a pair of cabs for me within a week, but 7 months later I still didn't have them. He refused to answer any e-mails or phone calls and the only way I got my money back was when he tried to order grills through his mate (Business partner). Fortunately I sussed the scam and held the grills back till I got my refund.

When ordering anything custom made there should be an agreed timescale to give the customer peace of mind.
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlmostSalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:48am
Originally posted by steflion steflion wrote:

The man didn't reply to fone call , email , ect ... Nobody @ his personal address , i think it s false one !
Dispute is made in france against his company , And Dispute is made as well to the police district area .

For 6 months?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>