Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 9:28pm
You say they were using other builders and being the middleman. That still the case? Like to know who not to serve.
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 6:29am
Originally posted by bee bee wrote:

shortman is back building, under another name.

So who's building for shortman ? You sure he is in U.K. ? Lord that man owes me and if he's there I need to know .
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2017 at 11:18pm
100% he was building for QSS in his workshop, he now has his own setup back in London.. Its very well known on the reggae roots scene. He was at the volcano, SSP, QSS event the other week.

I no this as one of my cliants is still chasing him for Money, and is in contact with him.

Edited by bee - 26 March 2017 at 11:20pm
https://www.elements-audio.com
ESM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 11:27pm
I concur with a number of the posts here regarding Terry Stravens of Stravens audio/real audio. He has a history of liquidating firms and indeed as a previous supplier to him he did not pay for the goods he collected. Just an incredibly dishonourable guy who in my view has no credibility. I would warn anybody from wishing to deal with him simply out of principle.
astroroots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroroots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 10:37am
Stravens is back , with a new Firm , ... the third in 3 years .

Ready to rob more people ... beware !! 

jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 5:30pm
Shocked
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by astroroots astroroots wrote:

Stravens is back , with a new Firm , ... the third in 3 years .

Ready to rob more people ... beware !! 

Love his £49K system! Bet he sells several a day.

Who is supplying him PowerSoft K series? CUK aren't likely to offer credit, as any competent Credit Check will show up with all manor of alarm bells?
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 6:52pm
Not sure that is even a proper company, the name doesnt appear on any company check...with no postal address anywhere on that website i could see?

Be seeing you.
patryk1305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patryk1305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 7:25pm
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2017 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Not sure that is even a proper company, the name doesnt appear on any company check...with no postal address anywhere on that website i could see?

Probably someone trading as, not ltd, so it will not show up on companies or director's checks.
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Probably someone trading as, not ltd, so it will not show up on companies or director's checks.
Unless he is "limited", then any failure to pay up or deliver, is on his neck, personally liable, from a court's P.O.V. As a Ltd, you fold, enter administration, and dissolve - end of liability. However enters a Bankruptcy/IVA petition, and he walks off again, with whatever he made cash under the mattress.

Once you do fold a Ltd, you can be struck off as being "unfit to be a Director" for 5 years, but as long as he pays HMRC and his bank what he owes them, very few others would bother to enact it!

No mention of VAT reg either, but until he turns over £85K per annum, no need to charge VAT.

My issue, is how is he bank rolling this? To offer stock for sale, you either have to hold stock, or have drop shipping arrangements in place from suppliers, at reduced margin.

Who is supplying him PowerSoft, if he isn't "Ltd", is beyond me. I can't think of anyone who would supply that level of goods (i.e. where PowerSoft, through massive list price and deals to trade and pro-end user, if Brit Row asked to buy 100 off K20, they would probably be served with some form of deal!) pro-forma either. They (CUK) would direct you to your local retailer...

Reeks of offering the world, but delivering pizza boxes full of bricks.
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
rosssss224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosssss224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 9:47am
Probably a case off "i'll cross that bridge when I come it"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>