FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fane studio 10m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fane studio 10m
    Posted: 29 August 2018 at 3:02pm
I also need some if there are any left over, cheers.
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 1:19pm
thanks mate. Even if they are blown il take the baskets.. Aslong as the magnet not shifted. :) let me know. 
WessexAudioMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WessexAudioMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 1:07pm
Im sure i have some, well i know i have about 4-6 units but i need to check they are all working and ok as they have been in storage for some time. Will let you know in the next day or so 

Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 8:52am
Any more fane studio 10m about? .Buying two of boots-hi-fi tomorrow and need more. Let me know. 
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2018 at 8:22am
check your pm boots! 

Edited by msoundsystem - 29 August 2018 at 8:22am
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2017 at 10:38am
Here's a pic of mine, it's fresh reconed, I'm not sure when, had it with a pile of other things in a trade, costs more to recone that the sale price:

http://www.dba.dk/ny-pris-10-fane-studio-1/id-1005032655/

I'll see if I can get around to take a pic of the basket if u still want it, I'm rebuilding my workshop, so everything is kind of crazy in there atm
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 1:08am
I can't PM to make offers, as not enough posts yet; guess you could PM me and then maybe i am allowed to reply to that PM.

Still interested in units that have their white color 6-digit date stamp on side of speaker frame ending on 86 thru 92.
For the unopened ones, a pic of the label side of the carton will do.

Ralph

Edited by gibber - 13 March 2017 at 1:10am
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 8:54pm
Great to read three units are available !
For the new ones, i'd need the numbers in the date code stamp on the side of the basket if possible. If packaging is still sealed, i understand you don't want to break, but would appreciate picture of labels on the box.
For the reconed one, i'd need pics and compare to what i have here already. This is not a purely cosmetic exercise, trust me i had this with Studio 8M units as well -- so many changes over the production years that it's better to settle for (same) "period instruments".
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 4:34pm
Still got a pair, brand new in sealed boxes. Make me an offer...
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 12:24pm
It is available, but actually looks like it has been reconed to me, cone looks brand new!
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:28pm
i apparently can't send PM (maybe to new to forum) so please let me know if still available.
Looking for several of these, but certain version only, see post i did in this thread.
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:21pm
Sounds good, let me know. Single unit is fine, i wasn't expecting to get a lot of offers fast on this request

If it's the reconed one you offered earlier, it _probably_ isn't usable, too many later ones on water-based edge treatment -- around 86 thru 91 should be fine, judging by my state of my (incomplete) research into these units

Ralph

Edited by gibber - 07 March 2017 at 9:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>